Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Rumor: Fable 4 by Playground Games

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by LESS T_T, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Morgoth Arcane

Morgoth
    Will I finally be able to play the game that Project Ego promised to be?

^ Top  
  2. anvi Liturgist Village Idiot

anvi
    How is criticizing some company childish? Seems millennials like you who struggle so much with the concept of criticism even when it happens to someone else, it bends you so out of shape, that is childish.

^ Top  
  3. Hobo Elf Arcane

Hobo Elf
    I'm just busting your balls, fam.

^ Top  
  4. Kem0sabe Arcane

Kem0sabe
    Fable 1&2 were pretty cool, I enjoyed them a lot on Xbox. It's a shame the series was canned, as it was the only decent first party rpg ip that Ms had.

Hopefully the new fable comes out on pc or stadia. Because I'm sticking with Playstation 4 and 5 for the forseable future.

• cuck cuck x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. abnaxus Arcane

abnaxus
    Fable 3 was hilarious, going bankrupt being a bleeding heart then filling up the coffers by rolling three million pies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Oracsbox Erudite Shitposter

Oracsbox

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)