Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
So the game is really an autism refinement trainer?

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Icewind Dale 1.06 with no mods or expansion.
Behlifet was no match for Fafhrd (7 APR and 24 STR), with help from Gray Mouser who served as a prügelknabe, while Cappen Varra used the Benny Hill tactic on two Iron Golems.
Managed it on second try. On the first try I for some reason lost control of Fafhrd, but I didn't see any message or any effect on his character sheet.

HD6nyAR.png

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Mood.

I love this game's atmosphere so much. Music is fantastic too.

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternate Neo

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Found some old Warhammy Hams screenshots as well. If only Steam had a proper way to manage all your screenshots... :roll:

Kje93Ff.jpg

tpk0aXT.jpg

uwIj5a8.jpg

TQXO09e.jpg

Spoilered for bighuge.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Calendra's Cistern for Thief

Exciting roof top adventures.
mApX2XU.png

Dangerous situations where a taffer can get his eyes poked out if he's not careful.
WqlWMwQ.png

Thwarting the plans of evil cultists.
VlTioJ3.png

Thrilling mage duels months before Baldur's Gate 2 was released.
U5X0adX.png

vc66bVt.png

And extremely good voice acting for amateurs.

lightbane

Arcane
In Technomummy, the technomummians are so technologically advanced that they have invented everything. They are depressed... you can see it in their faces.
I didn't expect such a thoughtful commentary on the nature of science in a game for kids... Or a fem-bot with somewhat detailed assets for a N64 game.
Why are they walking on water

Name of the game, would you kindly?

Anyway, I would like to posts pics of my playthrough for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, but I dunno how can I upload them to my PC from my 3DS. Anyways, a fun game if you liked the previous ones.

As for a PC game, there's Dusk. A good homage to old-school shooters without being a hipstery shit with poorly made pixel art and non-fun humor.
Too bad it becomes a bit boring and repetitive during the final levels IMO. Still, excellent design and audio work, especially the voice-acting and music, and how every monster has specific sounds related to their movement and positioning.

019676C8E6AEF8ADEDB7D2EB7252B524844ADE9F

279E1B67F110D08782A2823B03E11C333F7A6F34

273B836EF0ED959C01D64F85721907A706D2F825
2DB1F37DCA2D5281C2CE85DB85DA34434009C921
522765534D2F6288D2CEEA1574D929B6890DB208
D181E1E0458017F153A8BA54F93C1EFED435EA38
8674ADAFF25F05977C49F6647DE65618D34C3FCD
7BCE31DB65C8B2E3C81F9EBB90AC31FC046289D4
28D17F152000415E143214260F50101E783D1EA1

Psquit

Arcane
In Technomummy, the technomummians are so technologically advanced that they have invented everything. They are depressed... you can see it in their faces.
I didn't expect such a thoughtful commentary on the nature of science in a game for kids... Or a fem-bot with somewhat detailed assets for a N64 game.

Oh, this is the PC version, the n64 version is a slide show with shit framerates.

thoughtful commentary on the nature of science in a game for kids

It's more like French humor and kinda politically incorrect for this generation. Everyone is an asshole, our heroes are space poachers for exotic alien wildlife for a circus show.

lightbane

Arcane
Oh, this is the PC version, the n64 version is a slide show with shit framerates.
Figures. PC master race, as usual.

It's more like French humor and kinda politically incorrect for this generation. Everyone is an asshole, our heroes are space poachers for exotic alien wildlife for a circus show.
Oh, a French game. That explains everything. Too bad many modern French games tend to be shit and/or full of faggotry, sometimes literally, but that's off-topic.

catfood

AGAIN
Warcrap Reforgery

j;k I downloaded a slightly older version just before the Refunded update

i2DMyIB.png

SxPfSp7.png

7P8GA4K.png

CDuJwVU.png

The campaign name is Rise of the Blood Elves. I'm only four missions in but so far this has been professional tier quality, even better than some of the originals. According to the new TOS Blizzard could steal it and sell it on their store. :troll:

Blonsky

Prophet
The Last Remnant

Just looking for the story missions
iozYFn5.jpg

A huge desert map with alot of enemies that are easier to avoid then to fight.
1LQxMR1.jpg

Place people you get/hire into formations, choose what skills they can use and upgrade them with materials you collect.
wYeAogw.jpg

Combat is turnbased, it looks confusing but its just give commands, wait for next turn and hope enemy dosent use an op party wipe attack.
WXFNE81.jpg

Story.... Rush looking for his sister... something about god emperor... i dont care.
KzvU7Qe.jpg

He just has to be in the way, he cant stand on some other place and let me pass.
datllAC.jpg

Decent RPG with some interesting ideas but also with alot of grinding.

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Warcrap Reforgery

j;k I downloaded a slightly older version just before the Refunded update

i2DMyIB.png

SxPfSp7.png

7P8GA4K.png

CDuJwVU.png

The campaign name is Rise of the Blood Elves. I'm only four missions in but so far this has been professional tier quality, even better than some of the originals. According to the new TOS Blizzard could steal it and sell it on their store. :troll:
There is something to warcrap 3 graphics that immediately makes me retch the moment I see it.

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The UI is custom made for the mod.
AFAIK, to be exact, I don't think that was the case, i.e. UI existed before. But yeah, these campaigns are very good, this one and Forsaken campaign. What's sad is that they just trace WoW storyline.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Went for the best ending for Blood & Wine

unknown.png

unknown.png

Everyone culpable is punished IMO:
Dettlaff, for involving innocents in his personal revenge. I honestly had no idea why he wanted Syanna to surrender herself instead of just taking her with him. That ultimatum just made him look foolish.
Syanna, for using Dettlaff and causing all this mess.
Anna Henrietta, for being too stupid to live. Yeah, everyone loves her, so what? She was willing to bend the rules and reality just to protect her own sister. She's the least guilty of them all, but she left herself too open. I honestly didn't like the 'best' ending where both sisters made up. Syanna had no right to live happily ever after, not after what she had inflicted upon Beauclair, Dettlaff, and Regis.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Despite the shit writing, it's a nice ending scene that contrasted both sisters' fate in death. One grave lay full of tribute and bouquets, the other lay bare.

unknown.png

unknown.png

And Regis delivering his 'I'm still butthurt' lines is pretty nice.

unknown.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom