Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

turkishronin

Arcane
Can't believe I'm playing on Beginner difficulty

973JT0L.jpg

Citizen

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is finished. Time for Divinity: Original Sin 2 with my XBOX360 controller

Why controller tho? Maybe it's just me, but playing games that require accurate cursor positioning (FPS/Tactical/Strategy) on a controller is disgustingly uncomfortable, even tho I believe that controllers are pretty much required for most action popamoles

Last edited by a moderator:

Beggar

Cipher
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is finished. Time for Divinity: Original Sin 2 with my XBOX360 controller

Why controller tho? Maybe it's just me, but playing games that require accurate cursor positioning (FPS/Tactical/Strategy) on a controller is disgustingly uncomfortable, even tho I believe that controllers are pretty much required for most action popamoles

I lay in bed all the time, controller is more comfortable than keyboard and mouse :positive:
P.S. as if that matters. All of you play anime japanese shit anyway to judge me :positive:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
202005151714241.jpg

Dwarf genocide simulator ho

202005151715191.jpg

Gotta say I won this one by the skin o' my teeth. The final charge had to be led by trebuchet crews who had long ago run out of rocks to lob.

The main problem was that this nigga had 4 bolt throwers and 93874698374968 quarrellers all with great weapons, which beat the shit out of my grail knights. Still, desperately outnumbered as they were, they managed to hold out on their own pretty well before I could haul the infantry meatshields inside the castle (and it's not like the infantry made a whole lot of difference, they're next to worthless).

202005161258541.jpg

These niggas over here however (next battle) were even more numerous. But they had almost no artillery and their quarrellers were also basic

(also it was only before this battle that I noticed almost all d0rfs have charge defence against cavalry, whodathunk)

Still, this time I was better prepared for the challenge ahead, and I coordinated my hippogryph surgical strikes and heal stations better. Which brought excellent results:

202005161259061.jpg

Look at 'em run!

202005161303191.jpg

600 angry frenchmen vs some 2600 d0rfs, not even 50 frenchmen dead while the d0rfs are obliterated. And this time I didn't even bother moving in the infantry before the d0rfs broke and started retreating.

92.gif

The grail knights/guardians are disgustingly effective, especially when backed up by heal and attack buff spells. At one point two guardian regiments were surrounded by 6 longbeard regiments and emerged victorious with hardly a dent.

This is me playing this game:

WE'LL FIGHT TO THE END, SEND OUR ENEMY STRAIGHT TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

HansDampf

Arcane
Super Mario Bros. 3Mix

SZVVe25.png

Imagine all major Mario games (until 2014) combined into a Super Mario Bros. 3 framework with classic Nintendo level design. There are mid-level checkpoints. You can revisit levels. And each level has 3 optional star coins, some of them hidden behind mild but neat puzzles. Find all of them to unlock World 0.

0MlYwZi.png

Super Mario Bros. 2

eI1cTkH.png

jlsBzUw.png

RYA2yiy.png

f0FIHtM.png

Yoshis in SMB3. But you can't keep them between levels.

07HufDz.png

lHyZrr7.png

The penguin suit replaces the frog suit.

3PVnjHO.png

You can also freeze enemies and kick them like shells.

APYKIWw.png

Airships are no longer autoscrollers.
:thumbsup:

mJTRHcL.png

Super Mario Land

k3DGNJi.png

ME4P4FV.png

Super Mario Land 2

mBuNFoC.png

Super Mario Sunshine. No Fludd.

AywGklT.png

plɹoM oᴉɹɐW ɹǝdnS ɯoɹɟ sǝsnoɥ ʇsoɥפ
Y5mLCdp.png

73Xvnpc.png

Super Mario Galaxy

XG87URc.png

With more janky gravity gimmicks.

YZRbcsC.png

It's trying hard to simulate Galaxy's planetoids.

5F6AXMz.png

After beating World 8, comet challenges will appear in many levels to earn extra star coins. There are two types: 1) Beat the level as small Mario without checkpoints and power-ups. 2) Find all purple coins.
The former poses an appropriate challenge. The latter is pointless and trivial because the purple coins rarely lead you to more difficult paths or jumps.

Iy65JYh.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom