Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

The Red Knight

Erudite
ERYFKRAD
3TTCh4Z.png
Got a gun though.

Can be used as mace. Or not, depending how brave you feel.
That doesn't excuse the shield none either.
The sword choice could've been better too.
qDL3q6n.png

(dual-wielding for showcase purposes)

ulAESuI.png

f5NtMKj.png

turkishronin

Arcane

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Can be used as mace. Or not, depending how brave you feel.
That doesn't excuse the shield none either.
The sword choice could've been better too.
qDL3q6n.png

(dual-wielding for showcase purposes)

ulAESuI.png

f5NtMKj.png

why doesnt your pic have a jew slot
More importantly, why is there an anal button?

The Red Knight

Erudite
Stormcrowfleet xpiratez
why doesnt your pic have a jew slot
Why would you bring a jew with you?

It's just been a while since I last played/updated it and the version on my drive is outdated
More importantly, why is there an anal button?
M7tuwAa.png

_______

Hellscape
eOUdctx.png

Technically a tech demo with just the prologue/tutorial. A few months ago the dev decided he can't do both the coding and the art by himself and put the project on-hold until he finds an artist. NSFW.

Prsp4cf.png

The demo has a bit of environmental interaction (standing next to fire sources boosts damage of fire spells + fire missiles can set flammable objects on fire), with a promise of there being more in the finished game.

Or4msDP.png

Main character can sex the opponents to mind control them, restore mana, and get mana potions from them after the battle if they survive. Somewhat OP.

cazBb0W.png

Ik97hlH.png

393K2zA.png

VpliVRX.png

5wZbYtI.png

Discovering a postapocalyptic vault.
A37kQwb.png

Mev7vyA.png

The mechanic for skill/item use on environment during exploration is there too.
tY4GlZv.png

Basic "clicking on light switches it and some other ones on/off" puzzle.
HBmot9E.png

Note the darkness concealing parts of the battle map.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Xenus 2 - White Gold
Sorry for terrible screen ratio but game shat bed at the very end, with stutterings, CTDs and else. Had to remove .ini files with proper ratios, verify Steam files to get default ones, forgot about Wesp5 patch being overwritten and whatnot, but at least I got to credits rolling.
Still stutter like hell but at least no CTDs.
And game still save screenshots in 1024x768 despite running in 1920x1080. Marvel of technology...
Game runs better than Boiling Point but that does not guarantee better experience.

There is also some weird "swimming" thing with aiming, like your character walking through the mud or quicksands or swamps or who-knows-what.
I experienced something like this during my console period. Tested some FPS titles on console and they all had that "autocentric" crap
And they all sucked, pad is not FPS games, at all.

9BBFA47A0D4329B84231F90141AA65052BF127E7

And that's it?
Just a corridor-shaped island choke full of savages to shoot and you get lousy cutscene with english voiceacting made by foreginers?
By savages I mean either spear-wielding bastards that walk through walls like there's nothing here or blunderbuss-wielding assholes that rip your health in no time. And just like most games - they will snipe you with it, range is not something to concern for AI, unlike you...
Speaking of health - you can't just spike yourself with stimulants thanks to "drug dependancy" that reduce their effectiveness, you can slow it down with perk but still have to visit doctors once in a while.

197B39A83367343BF554860211D7E4AD4D10A1D6

Wesp5's patch helped in most cases but some things were still broken, like incoming calls - from final section of the game - showed way, way too early than they supposed to.
2B4C6A379D78C83D6AA5FA8DD1FFBFE01FEAABFB

no comments

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane
Xenus 2 - White Gold
Sorry for terrible screen ratio but game shat bed at the very end, with stutterings, CTDs and else. Had to remove .ini files with proper ratios, verify Steam files to get default ones, forgot about Wesp5 patch being overwritten and whatnot, but at least I got to credits rolling.
Still stutter like hell but at least no CTDs.
And game still save screenshots in 1024x768 despite running in 1920x1080. Marvel of technology...
Game runs better than Boiling Point but that does not guarantee better experience.

There is also some weird "swimming" thing with aiming, like your character walking through the mud or quicksands or swamps or who-knows-what.
I experienced something like this during my console period. Tested some FPS titles on console and they all had that "autocentric" crap
And they all sucked, pad is not FPS games, at all.

9BBFA47A0D4329B84231F90141AA65052BF127E7

And that's it?
Just a corridor-shaped island choke full of savages to shoot and you get lousy cutscene with english voiceacting made by foreginers?
By savages I mean either spear-wielding bastards that walk through walls like there's nothing here or blunderbuss-wielding assholes that rip your health in no time. And just like most games - they will snipe you with it, range is not something to concern for AI, unlike you...
Speaking of health - you can't just spike yourself with stimulants thanks to "drug dependancy" that reduce their effectiveness, you can slow it down with perk but still have to visit doctors once in a while.

197B39A83367343BF554860211D7E4AD4D10A1D6

Wesp5's patch helped in most cases but some things were still broken, like incoming calls - from final section of the game - showed way, way too early than they supposed to.
2B4C6A379D78C83D6AA5FA8DD1FFBFE01FEAABFB

no comments
[intelligence] So it's a game, titled "White Gold" where you mostly kill black people portrayed as savages?
:philosoraptor:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
unknown.png

unknown.png

'Ah yes, another recruit ... what's that behind you? Dead people? Why that's absolutely normal. OK go kill snake...'
'(Lie) Already did.'
'OK... deliver my message to my agent in Nulb.'
'He's dead (I killed him.)'
'Oh shit. OK... now go kill my rival's priests.'

unknown.png

:lol:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
'Zuggtmoy is too strong for you atm. Your fighters need really good magic weapons to land physical hits on her and don't count on magic spells to hit her with that spell resistance of hers...'
Oh really?

4fOsZhS.png

Art, the Level 8 Wizard goes to work, scribing a hundred scrolls of magic missile and ten scrolls of mirror image.
Everyone multi-classed to Sorc/Wiz at level 8

unknown.png

The battle begins.

unknown.png

Yeah, she's afraid. It's working. Fuck the summons. We're gonna cook that mushroom god and have her slices atop pizza.

unknown.png

Intensify magic missile barrage.

unknown.png

unknown.png

:smug:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Never underestimate the humble Magic Missiles.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom