Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

SkullSplitter

Educated
1C5F61B678651D90F735789F1B7F856DA0647CDE

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz

What's the story behind that pic? I've never really played NV, mainly because I loathed F3's engine, so I don't really know much about the game. Is it just a reference, nothing more?

There is an important NPC in the game with the name "Mr House" and he likes to talk to you via these huge monitors that usually show a portrait of him. This mod just switched the original picture with the one from House MD.

__

Not a screenshot per se, but this is what I have been working on the past few months (some kind of MUD/Text adventure with minimalistic graphics, obviously not finished).

asff67s8.png

Atleast the very basic stuff is working already, yay. :p

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Wow, that really looks like a screenshot straight taken out of World of Warcraft. :/

Malpercio

Arcane
5x24d4.jpg

The Last Remnant, surprisingly decent jrpg despite the fact it was release by the recent Square Enix. (Though i heard the xbox version is quite shitty!)

potatojohn

Arcane
MORE SCREENSHOTS

Here's the classic Deck 16 map across the UTs. Note how it suddenly turns derp.

tTOvm.jpg

xgScD.jpg

wnBqB.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

Picked Alien Hallway up for a dollar. This is what I saw when I clicked campaign in the main menu. The game immediately crashed the second I took the screenshot. This game's gonna be good!
45348E7BCC0B32D59C77D3787DA65AFE14B5CB32

Destroid

Arcane

it's a terrible game and yes even the people making alien shooter managed to decline somehow into doing this shit, there are better flash games

what, wasn't shooting shit with levelups and a shop accessible enough?

Line wars is the new tower defence in the race to the bottom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom