Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
6kRhZxu.jpg

Friendzone-level-99-_t38y.jpg

Well, level 90 D:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Are those the new models? I'm not touching that shit again until they implement romances, just curious.

Yeh those are the new models. I'm not sure they are an improvement, some models now look like they have a mental disorder :D

Also just go to goldshire on an rp server, plenty of "romancing" going on there IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK

pippin

multiplayer m&b:

1024x575.resizedimage

i don't know how that horse got there.

1024x575.resizedimage

that quiver was just floating there.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
SMA, what's that game? Lock On?

Digital Combat Simulator, the MiG-21Bis module that came out a few weeks ago.
Is there some paper stuck in the middle, on the control panel (or whatever it's called) usually I would expect some sort of small monitor there ?

Yeah, it appears to be a chart with some range/angle information for manual optical sight adjustment. It's borderline illegible and mostly just there for flavor/atmosphere. Aircraft of this era didn't have any multi-function displays, heads-up displays, or monitors for optical sensors. What the paper is taped to is the optical sight, which, like other aircraft of this era, is quite large, much larger than the reflective glass, and is shaped like a larger box. It was common for other aircraft of the 40s and 50s to have checklists mounted on the "box" part of their optical sight.

spekkio

Arcane
Dead Space 2

Evil gubmint is trying to kill us. Again:

gyAfeWm.jpg

Obligatory "revisiting areas from previous game":

LA7DzLv.jpg

One obligatory mutilation scene later:

rGPYYiA.jpg

C0u3bOf.jpg

shot0689.jpeg

Must save mah new waifu!

VrB3DmG.jpg

eprXByr.jpg

Such writing...

dhMeAzK.gif

3Hs8u03.jpg

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Except the imaginary ex-girlfriend...

yIXJAAj.jpg

o8mebqp.jpg

82606-nerd-alert-gif-austin-powers-tvhe.gif

But we have more important issues ahead of us:

eDB9bdW.jpg

Challenge accepted!

QWBSq4c.jpg

oRuUcUc.jpg

8WWhiGc.jpg

tumblr_ltsbag1Cvm1qcfyhd.gif

I have to admit, some environments look great:

rhMY0ka.jpg

But the plot...

kzIfdQA.jpg

FO01_Overseer_Cinematic.png

The plot... :cry:

lightbane

Arcane
Derp Space 2 pics

Ah, that game about space zombies and lol-evil not-sciencetologists. It was quite fun indeed, but not as good as the first one. You'll love how the third game shits all over this one and breaks what was left from DS1. For not to mention how it completely breaks what little personality Ellie had with an absolutely cringeworthy "romance". Or Carver, the blatant SPESS MAHRINE who sticks out like a sore thumb.

spekkio

Arcane
^
I'm not gonna touch it with a 10 foot dildo - you're not the 1st one writing horrible things about DS3.
The moment I've learned about the companion, I decided to skip it. At least make it a hot chick in chainmal bikini or sth, ffs.
Companion in a horror game - what a brilliant idea indeed.

:roll:

Coyote

Arcane
Full Bore

V0pqewJ.jpg

tfQGZPw.jpg

YxdcC1l.jpg

hDPdW7l.jpg

3G8yapJ.jpg

E8PusAB.jpg

VECw6sL.jpg

jKKZ8yV.jpg

QDFhxdX.jpg

codex.jpg

FPVEzBG.jpg

anMUEsy.jpg

bBqbVTq.jpg

T8xJ6zs.jpg

M7PD1qp.jpg

PtLpy4P.jpg

RKnLfoE.jpg

OcZEBb3.jpg

0mXEmsY.jpg

Decent puzzle game. Nothing special, but worth a try if you pick it up in a bundle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom