Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fucking hell, I can still remember how much Snatcher grabbed me. That game was how cinematic should be done. Still got Policenauts on my list tho. Anyone knows if that's as good?

If you liked Snatcher than you will feel at home with Policenauts. I played them one after another and it was a blast. And instead of Invastion of The Body Snatchers/Terminator thing we have Lethal Weapon in future . The english patch is very well done, and yes, it's got some shooting sequences, one which can be more difficult but overall it's not painful. Great soundtrack and no horrible american dubbing, so there is your answer ;).

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
r0ysk3.png
1436341-KGPH5RE.jpeg

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013

Who is that guy anyway? There's too much resemblance for it to be coincidental, I think.

Anyway, I wonder how Bethesda feels about the fact that modders managed to make their game from 2001 look better than Bethesda was able to do with Oblivion in 2006. The mod also seems a lot more stable than MGSO2 did. Hasn't crashed on me yet.

Todd Howard, the Awesomer

David Gaider, the Romancer

Peter Molyneux, the Innovator

Morgoth, the Day Oner

Anyway, I wonder how Bethesda feels about the fact that modders managed to make their game from 2001 look better than Bethesda was able to do with Oblivion in 2006. The mod also seems a lot more stable than MGSO2 did. Hasn't crashed on me yet.

Not too bad I guess, since most people thought Oblivion looked wonderful on release (sometimes you saw someone complaining about the potato heads, but those were quickly shushed). But to be fair, modders do it as a hobby and can spend a week getting the pottery's texture just right, the comparison will always be unfair.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Morgoth sin't as nearly as decliner as the other 3 bro, should ty something else...

Cliff Bleszinski, the Popamoler.
Robert Kotick, the Corruptor.
Gabe Newell, the Eater.
John Riccitiello, the Prime Evil.
Herve Caen, the Destroyer.
Richard Garriot, the Absent Lord.
Chris Avellone, the False Emperor.

W7B4j6a.png

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Herve should be the disease or the cancer since it's something eats away at your from the inside, corrupting and twisting everything that you hold dear.

Divinity: Original Sin

I was playing morrowind overhaul and my cousin was impressed by the graphics. It was a long time he played games. Then he got interested in seeing more and I showed him skyrim vanilla that i just torrented... he thought morrowind looked better, and that it was a newer game.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Anyway, I wonder how Bethesda feels about the fact that modders managed to make their game from 2001 look better than Bethesda was able to do with Oblivion in 2006.
Vanilla Morrowind already looked better than Oblivion. Actually, I really prefer the vanilla faces to those modded ones. Maybe just because they don't resemble Squiward Tentacles in any way.

Psquit

Arcane

I was playing morrowind overhaul and my cousin was impressed by the graphics. It was a long time he played games. Then he got interested in seeing more and I showed him skyrim vanilla that i just torrented... he thought morrowind looked better, and that it was a newer game.

there is hope.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
Morgoth sin't as nearly as decliner as the other 3 bro, should ty something else...

Gabe Newell, the Eater.

You forgot Geoff Keighley, the Dorittoer.

Xavier0889

Learned

Gabe Newell, the Eater.

All those beasts will be slain by Cleve, the Avatar.

Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

Gabe Newell, the Eater.

Naw, he remembered. He just put him to close to Newell on the list. Eaters gonna eat.

Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
If you were going to take "biovestite" literally, it would probably mean someone who wears living cloths. Or who had their clothes changed through gene therapy, which seems way more complicated than doing laundry so I'm not sure I see the point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom