Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
tentacles2_zps28183099.jpg

:mhd:

ITZ HEVAN!

(Judges Guild 1 for FRUA)

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
If you were going to take "biovestite" literally, it would probably mean someone who wears living cloths. Or who had their clothes changed through gene therapy, which seems way more complicated than doing laundry so I'm not sure I see the point.
Yeah, "biosexual" would probably be a better word. Or maybe not, it does sound pretty disturbing.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Both biovestite and biosexual invoke images of weird teenagers and housewives who fap/shlick to bisexual romances in computer games with me.

Yeah, "biosexual" would probably be a better word. Or maybe not, it does sound pretty disturbing.

"Biovestite" is a a play on "transvestite", which reminds people of "shemale prostitute" even if according to the dictionary it means simply "a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification".

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I dunno, "Biovestite" makes me think of people who like to dress up like their favourite Bioware character. "Biosexual" describes the creepy bastards on BSN who actually get off on their game romantic interests.

Psquit

Arcane
LETS PLAY RANKED 3vs3, im not even on bronze league and i get match against gold, motherfuckers. Match system my ass...

wMNMgcR.jpg

potatojohn

Arcane
ZhtDgDM.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Bqz8n3N.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Fy0nsj4.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The graphics look awesome - how are gameplay, story, puzzles?

I am currently playing the last chapter. So far, I liked the puzzles-they are logical (with a few exceptions) and rarely random. I personally liked them.
The game has nice music and atmosphere, I liked the voice acting, but some people seems to have a problem with it. Nuri (the female character) might be a little annoying sometimes, but I didn't have a problem with her. As for the story-it has been entertaining so far, but as in most games it is hardly anything too special. I found it generally good, though. I don't about the ending, haven't finished it yet.

The graphics and the music are easily the game's strongest features and the gameplay is nice. Storywise it is not bad, whether you'd like it or not is more about personal preferences. It is basically a fairytale, if a bit darker.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Played the sequel's demo and it was so boring I couldn't even finish it, however when I had seen this game on a Steam sale for 2€ I bought it anyway for whatever reason. I had expected a boring turd, so I have been postponing playing it for quite some time, but lately I gave it a try. Turns out it's the best purchase since a long time, this game is really good. Definitely the best hack'n slash I have ever played and one of the better games in general (I must say I don't even like hack'n slashes! The only one I ever liked was Diablo II). The game is worth the full price, so you should all buy it, at least when it's on sale again.

Here are some screenshots, I'm sure the game is easy to guess:
AC7D208E12A1394A2126171FED5D226F91CF9CE2

334D84017E4EA1A1AA1FD4C73A6E0603FACF6B17

FE69F8538C6D2456046E8872B5372445E6C8B1F3

08FD8262D4D257920A1CFD1612A24D6AC1BD61F6

F0C4F90B0E48E2AE5F602237EC3274103FE8FC16

1D6A15EDEA932F45322943410CB529059495A2FB

DA69E937BB33FE154E24EDAE2FE951D042366A06

FF7F7D10D7D8CC64FC5E927F2A855BCB96C50A34

DraQ

Arcane
I like how those early 3D games looked (AD, TN:SFC).

This worked because they were made with fixed resolution range in mind, and had assets designed to exploit the level of detail those resolutions allowed - a bit similar to 2D graphics in that regard, except "level of detail" being much more fluid notion here, and in extreme cases (face touching texture) they couldn't avoid looking ugly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom