Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
yellowcake

Hey, don't play on my computer :lol:

ehPwFQu.jpg

Two moons in the scorpio.

IlxUUBH.jpg

6-eyed Dragons are evil.

PI6kjYm.jpg

First boss, kinda small but deadly. Freeze well!

U98hCaH.jpg

Too bad you can't board it.

DIOnvde.jpg

Carefully now, magic snowflakes we'll guide you.

YJiluzI.jpg

Sneaking at the beginning...

Ozuu2Ic.jpg

and charge at the end!

QESLPv4.jpg

To be continued...

In PS2 exclusive :mad:

MetalCraze

Arcane
TYNhewL.jpg

One of those rare games that features a proper forest

Y04ooeV.jpg

Approaching an enemy base from the north in scuba diving showcase to drop arty on it

WBH71Do.jpg

ArmA2 mod terrain, clouds don't work right on it unfortunately

a33Uq9u.jpg

Butterflies!

vrBKtYr.jpg

CAF41tZ.jpg

HlE9eY4.jpg

(a mix of low-medium-high settings that my dated PC can handle)

Humppaleka

Cipher
Ah, Kult: Heretic Kingdoms if I am correct? Great game until the last 25%, I just skipped all combat at that point as much as I could.

Xavier0889

Learned
Yes, it's Kult. Why do you skip it? It's too hard or you're so overpowered that it's just a clickfest?

Humppaleka

Cipher
Clickfest, I had no trouble killing the enemies but holy shit the hp bloat struck hard at that point, every fight took forever. Up to that point the combat is fun and mostly pretty hard. 25% is exaggerating, the last dungeon was the straw that broke my back. It's pure shite.

But I did finish the game and it is totally worth it.

Suchy

Arcane
Looks pretty awesome, but is it good? Diabloesque hack&slash, or will it quench my storyfaggoty needs?

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It's fun, and you can follow one of the two paths, making it more interesting than let's say Titan's Quest. But not as storyfaggy as.. that one game with Barcelona area.. forgot title.

DaveO

Erudite
I completed the Playstation 2 sequel to Drakan. It's a bit "more of the same" compared to Drakan although you can choose how to develop the character.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Clickfest, I had no trouble killing the enemies but holy shit the hp bloat struck hard at that point, every fight took forever. Up to that point the combat is fun and mostly pretty hard. 25% is exaggerating, the last dungeon was the straw that broke my back. It's pure shite.

But I did finish the game and it is totally worth it.
Did you play as a mage or not get all attunements?

My two-handed warrior chick had no problems. She had over 100% crit rate, was immune to critical hits and ridiculous defense, block and dodge chance to boot.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Did you play as a mage or not get all attunements?

My two-handed warrior chick had no problems. She had over 100% crit rate, was immune to critical hits and ridiculous defense, block and dodge chance to boot.
I have no idea, if I remember correctly I did get all attunements, but I guess I derped and didn't give a shit after the combat difficulty went real low. I had no problems but still, I just ran past the encounters because it felt like wasted time.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
modern graphics
It looked so beautiful zoomed out, I almost felt like it's the best looking sim since the DI's Apache Longbow. I almost wished I had a new comp. Then I zoomed in the picture and saw the puke textures and general ugliness.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
modern graphics
It looked so beautiful zoomed out, I almost felt like it's the best looking sim since the DI's Apache Longbow. I almost wished I had a new comp. Then I zoomed in the picture and saw the puke textures and general ugliness.

In motion it looks really good, especially the vegatation. Though I have to be fair here and think that Battlefields 3 huge maps look very beautiful too, can't really decide which I like better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom