Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Are you enjoying it, PulsatingBrain?

Yeah, I'm not having ridiculous binges like I did the first time I played DQ8, but it has all the same charm and shit, it's a little too easy without the difficult fights option turned on, but that's not an issue really. My one small gripe is the cooldown on reloading saves for the item crafting. I could accept it more if it felt skill-based, but it's tricky as fuck. Generally love it though, and I'll definitely play the post game stuff and New Game+ when I'm done.

Would love to see 8 ported over, although it emulates well anyway.

Endemic

Arcane
Jagged Alliance is fun before you even get to the combat:

CUDhRs9.png

PbyG62z.png

hH4eXxb.png

:)

octavius

Arcane
Patron
6xPNLLw.png

This is very problematic.

Use Meteor Storm and put on "It's Raining Men" on the stereo for a bitchin' time.

And JVC/NWC didn't try to be PC. The Half-Orc Goblin player characters in MM7 had black voices, for example.

I don't think MM6 and 7 could have been made today.

Last edited:

visions

Arcane
Use Meteor Storm and put on "It's Raining Men" on the stereo for a bitchin' time.

And JVC/NWC didn't try to be PC. The Half-Orc player characters in MM7 had black voices, for example.

You mean goblin player characters? There were no half-orcs. There were no orcs in general in MM7 iirc. But the goblins were pretty tall.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Trying to play IL-2 II is proving to be a prosperous experience

5E5D3CC68C902806085266AE557E311E0B4271AB

167600D702468658267DD877447062C4891FF263

That is with the latest version of teamfusion installed. FFS, I just wanted to bomb some cities.

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane
First time I play number 6 and I only played 30 minutes or so so far but I must say that I enjoyed exploring the city. Audiovisually everything is really nice. The game also managed to make me laugh several times already. That said, I haven't come across many obstacles yet and the story is obviously just starting to unfold. Not saying I disagree with your statement, it may very well turn into a poor adventure game. In that case I won't hesitate to visit the uhs ...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom