Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Endemic

Arcane
image0rrkzv.jpg

Endemic

Arcane
:salute:

kr06tj9q.png

kr18okh3.png

kr2nkjd4.png

kr3jxkmn.png

(There is actually a point to letting people die in Berwick Saga. At 4, 8, 12 and 16 deaths you get some pretty powerful items.)

Last edited:
The base game is still a 70+ hour mammoth by itself. The first two DLCs add a bit to it, but you could quite reasonably just buy and enjoy the game itself, and if you think you'd ever want to play a jumbo RPG like that again, snag the season pass during a sale for future playthroughs/the side content.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Buy the game. If you like, buy the DLC
Thank you for the non-answer.

Looking a little closer, it seems like I can save £8 from the £70 if I'm not interested in the board game module, soundtrack, digital artbook and 2 extra portraits, so I'll skip the Imperial Edition when I do pick it up. The reason I was interested to know about the DLC before playing is because 1 of them mentions extra class features, and another mentions an extra playable race and class. Not really stuff you want to decide you want 50 hours into a game.

No limit on summons is a cool feature, I'll definitely pick this up at some point

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Buy the game. If you like, buy the DLC
Thank you for the non-answer.

Looking a little closer, it seems like I can save £8 from the £70 if I'm not interested in the board game module, soundtrack, digital artbook and 2 extra portraits, so I'll skip the Imperial Edition when I do pick it up. The reason I was interested to know about the DLC before playing is because 1 of them mentions extra class features, and another mentions an extra playable race and class. Not really stuff you want to decide you want 50 hours into a game.

No limit on summons is a cool feature, I'll definitely pick this up at some point

I just said that IMO is better to test before purchase the DLC's, i know because i pre ordered pfk and took almost an month to be able to play due bugs. Now i an re playing and the game is much more stable, but IMO is better to pay for DLC's later, maybe if you are certain that will like but i will advice you. This game isn't an game where time have no consequence. If enemies are attacking your barony, first you deal with then and solve the problem. Then you go do sidequests, otherwise, the problem will grow, and grow and grow and your kingdom will crumble. I like it. Few CRPG's made the time matters like on a pnp campaign, but some people hated it and there are even mods to reset "timers" https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/90?tab=posts

About summons, on PnP, the rule is. Your caster level * 2 is the HD worth of creatures that you can summon. Isn't like on BG2:EE where an low level wizard with scrolls can have 5 Efreets but an lv 20 wizard can't have 6 1 HD skeletons. On this game, sounds like summoning is only limited by your spell slots and spell duration.

They're more worried about pushing out DLC than actually fixing the base game

The game is pretty fixed. I din't saw anyone complaining much about bugs on the game from an long time. And the DLC's added a lot to the game. Note that there was an endless dungeon much "simpler" premium module for nwn1...

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
They just had a poll the other day one what players are interested in

Source?

And how this can be bad? They are putting things that players want in their game. I wish that they add witch and dhampir but unfortunately both options lost on the pool some time ago. There are no pure arcane caster companion. Octavia have an rogue level, so even if she becomes 19 wiz/1 rogue, she is not an pure wizard. And she is better following the arcane trickster route. But at least mods can add to the game

Mod who contains witch https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/112

112-1560695720-1497141910.png

112-1560695758-77590011.png

And you can cheat to become undead ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/a23qyq/undead_become_undead_jaethal_3/

PS : Why my DkS 2 screenshots received so many "declines"?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Maybe because you're dumb as dirt, as first quote clearly proves.

1 - If you think that an opinion that many people hold is being retarded, you are the retarded.
2 - DkS 2 screenshots and my opinion on PfK has no relation
3 -Despite the high number of declines, the post in question has more Brofist than decline
4 - The decline is probably because some people have an anti caster bias on souls game and i play mostly as spearman or caster.
5 - The other screenshots posted, non related to souls game received other reaction.

Citizen

I've been wanting to pick it up for a while now, but this is pretty offputting. Which is the one to get here? Is it worth £70 to get everything?

Yea, get the base game + season pass bundle. You get all the playable DLCs for lower price than imperial bundle

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Iratus: Lord of the Dead - early access
Lp0sneB.png

:shredder:
Z1pl0B4.jpg

hnuqaWq.jpg

I thought i got it figured out with my brides guard stance/wraith ultimate combo, but the normal difficulty still manages to consistently kick my ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom