Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
QItoa1d.png

8oIo5ji.png

DKlfTu6.png

oQ02yUI.png

3Py7vmo.png

XthRRr9.png

71ztNOY.png

Jinn

Arcane
Just put the name of the games under your screenshots. Do you not want people to know what you're playing, do you want to seem mysterious about what you're posting, or what? I don't understand why people do this.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

I am never sure what attributes and stuff i should rise when it comes to games i never played before. I decided to simply improve what my hero is already good at with priority given to physical stats.

Not a spoiler or anything, but high enough Manipulation will totally break the game's economy and let you sell back items for more cash money than you bought them for. Not that there's much you want to buy other than blood packs and armor, though.

Martyr

Arcane

if I'm not mistaken, the one with
- the wooden figures is Anna, a first person adventure game on steam
- the Bloody Mary is DARK, a vampire themed stealth game on steam
- the Cthulhu-esque statues is Conarium, a first person horror adventure/walking sim on steam and gog
- the barbarian is Age of Barbarian, a side scrolling action game on steam

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Just put the name of the games under your screenshots. Do you not want people to know what you're playing, do you want to seem mysterious about what you're posting, or what? I don't understand why people do this.
I just don't want to endorse mediocre games to the lads if I can help it. If someone asks about a specific screenshot I'll tell them the title and likely that the game is shit. This is the screenshot thread and not the review thread though, so I won't be giving each game a mini review every time I post a screenshot. If the game is great then you will be provided with a Steam or GOG link. Otherwise you can assume that aesthetics is the one thing it does well and that you aren't missing anything by not playing it.

The Red Knight

Erudite
But people are so used to the lack of titles that that they don't notice when those are provided.

icDRGfl.jpg

10doMqm.jpg

NtTQ4BU.jpg

RjTVLtO.jpg

Jinn

Arcane
This is the screenshot thread and not the review thread though, so I won't be giving each game a mini review every time I post a screenshot.

A game title is hardly a review, and if the aesthetics piques someone's interest, don't you think they can quickly discern for themselves from brief research whether it looks shit or not? Weird line of reasoning, particularly when this thread is constantly clogged with "what game?" questions.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Got over to Westside and a lot of this area felt interesting, but rather unfinished.
But there's a whore house.

20191115193042_1.jpg

Price range from 300 caps for this...

20191115194019_1.jpg

200 caps for this...

20191115194134_1.jpg

And 75 caps for this.

20191115194234_1.jpg

You don't get anything but a black screen - not even a well rested EXP bonus - so why bother?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Finished Honest Hearts - probably the least hostile DLC - despite starting with an ambush.
I have mixed feeling about this one - the first time I played it back in the day, I killed the friendly tribal with a sniper rifle and proceed to kill my way across the map towards the quest marker - pick up the map and left.

:lol:

And I totally missed out on Joshua Graham, probably the strongest personality in the DLC:

20191115210649_1.jpg

It's the classic tale of 'turn the other cheek'

20191115222804_1.jpg

But there's no way I would skip on watching Joshua Graham speaking biblical bad ass lines while kicking tribal asses with .45

20191116003203_1.jpg

20191116003217_1.jpg

Lanius, his replacement at the Legion doesn't seem to have that kind of intensity. More akin to a masked butchering beast, Legate Lanius's brutality is only heard, not seen. While here's Graham teaching tribals how to wage a real war, after sending you off to fetch the three McGuffins across Zion National Park, of course. :lol:

20191116003445_1.jpg

I didn't stay in Zion for long. The reward is pretty good, Joshua's outfit is probably the best Light Armor in the game with Critical Bonus and 15 DT.
I also revisited Vault 11

20191116141943_1.jpg

Back in the day, I didn't realize I could stand up during the presentation. Well, this time I came prepared.

20191116142144_1.jpg

I really don't feel like doing Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. Might just end it at this point.

Vatnik Wumao
Off to a good start, now I have to decide between conquering the Seljuks chunk by chunk as to recreate the Persian Empire or swearing fealty to the Byzantines and getting elected King of Kings, bringing forth a new era of a(n) (Eastern) Roman Empire of Persian culture and Zoroastrian faith stretching from the Adriatic to the Indus.
iZHGMSC.jpg

5RuzTxI.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom