Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Searching for a specific 90's Brick Break

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I's a game (a flash game i think) i played in the late nineties (i think, 2000 at most) with very good cartoony graphics and advanced gameplay, there were some aliens in theirs UFO spawning if you took too much time to beat a level.

I guess it's close to the Bad Omen pinball game and the graphics close to Rainbow Island / low res Snow Bros platformers.

It's not the first time i try to find it with no luck at all, i guess the computer i used back then died and i lost my bookmarks in the process (and forgot about the game for a while).

Does it ring a bell for anyone ?

Any extremely good recent brick break with cool mechanism i could try instead ?

Darth Canoli

Arcane
No, i just checked them all, just in case, breakout clones from the wiki page too.

After staring at breakout screenshots for a while, i found something alike but it's not the one :

19019.jpg

So, the brick break i'm talking about was closer than usual to a shoot'em up with fancy graphics/gameplay.

It's probably a wild goose chase but you never know.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Aside from that wild goose chase, can anyone recommend me his favorite brick break?
I'm searching for something with no framerate drop and some bonuses giving you shooting capabilities if possible.

Steam doesn't even have an arkanoid/brik break tag, what a fucking disgrace!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom