Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Machocruz

Arcane
RPS writing is insufferable. Gigantoman? Speedfreakery? Disembowlies?? Can't decide if fruitcakes or children writing this slop.

DemonKing

Arcane
No co-op is a bit disappointing if you're a cuck like me and occasionally need to call in bros when stuck...

Big Wrangle

I can see them doing that if Metal Wolf Chaos XD gathers enough interest.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
For some reason I don't find anything to be excited about (when talking about Sekiro).

Big Wrangle

If you weren't exactly into Tenchu, or expecting another "true Souls," I suppose there is nothing to be done about it. Not like there is harm in just waiting and observing.

praetor

Arcane
For some reason I don't find anything to be excited about (when talking about Sekiro).

i have to agree. it's way too action-y to be a good stealth game, and it's way too stealthy and not good enough mechanically (at surface, judging by that gameplay demo. i hope to be proven wrong in march next year :P) to be a good action game. dunno, i hope i'm wrong.

big fan of Blade of the Immortal and the the influence cannot be denied (as others have already noted) so i'll play it anyways

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, this started out as a Tencchu game before they pitched it to Activision.

loling hard at fags saying Sekiro looks bland. it has different vibe than Bloodborne but art design is fucking top notch.

spear as secondary weapon:salute:

flexing swole Yeti :lol:

next to DMC5 this is the only action game in 2019 i am hyped for.

also as always fucking japs get best covers :argh:

AFMJ7cq.jpg

CKNRpai.jpg

Big Wrangle

The Japanese cover itself has a western vibe to it, albeit well-executed. Guess it's Activision being dumb again.

Big Wrangle

Any chance of From making a proper Tenchu in adition to this game?
This game was originally going to be a new Tenchu title, but opted for making it a new IP some time later. Perhaps if this game does well they'll have a proper go at it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom