Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Jinn

Arcane
7QcDnNm.png

How have you worked this magic? Unless it is a trick, in which case you are a truly wicked man.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
It's literally everything I ever wanted it to be! 10/10!
The main twist is:
there is actually pvp, just like in previous games
Is there a way to opt out of it? I mean are we talking about
souls invasions or are they more akin to duels? I was never a fan of Souls PvP and enjoyed Bloodborne more because I didn't have to deal with it.

sullynathan

Arcane
so no co-op just PvP? Is the connection quality and mechanics good enough for that? I don't want to keep pressing r1 while the other guy keeps blocking until one of us gives away.

Wunderbar

Arcane
This picture is obviously photoshopped. Just look at the color of "played" box. Or the rough edges. Or the transparency effect.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Forgot to check the screenshot for achievements, but there aren't any. Yeah, it's fake.
This doesn't prove anything.
It does. Several publishers have used achievements to crack down on people who have been playing their game earlier than intended, and this can sometime lead to Valve banning said people if they have achievements before they should. And I can guarantee you that Activision is one of those publishers.

Cromwell

Arcane
Got this in the mail today. From the above discussions, I take it somebody fucked up?

I read a lot of people got their version early depending on where they bought it. shouldnt be any problem to play the physical ps4 version if you got it early.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
Don't know yet, I'm still at work and now I don't know if it's a good idea to run it yet. :|

Yeah, it's definitely not an issue if you play early. I used to get games before release on the regular back when I had friends working in retail.

Villagkouras

Arcane
At first I was reluctant, the last few days is something I think a lot but still cautious, but now I saw 20" of the video above in some grass and all I have to say is:

:hype:

Fuck these two last days will be hell. Thank God Monday is a National Holiday here, it's going to be a loooong weekend.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
At first I was reluctant, the last few days is something I think a lot but still cautious, but now I saw 20" of the video above in some grass and all I have to say is:

Welcome to the team, but I have to say:

"Blessed are those who have not seen trailers and spoilers and yet have believed" (John 20:26-29)

Villagkouras

Arcane
Welcome to the team, but I have to say:

"Blessed are those who have not seen trailers and spoilers and yet have believed" (John 20:26-29)
Yep, I totally avoid things and from Friday I'll exit this thread, but we are human beings, God, we cannot resist, have mercy upon us!

PrettyDeadman

WHATSUP DAWKIES!!! JUST LETTING U KNO ILL BE LIVESTREAMING SOME EPIC SEKIRO GAMEPLAY TOMORROW (3PM) AT RELEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IN AND WATCH ***ME*** DO SOME EPIC PARKOUR AND NINHJA NARUTO SEKIRO GAMEPLAYH

DON';T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND *DONATE* SUBS GET FUNNY MEME EM,OTES TO SPAM IN CHAT

THIS STRIEAM IS GONNA B EPIC
I am going to stream Sekiro too!
Will post a twitch trans. in this thread!

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Preload available. My 1TB HDD loves Japanese games for sure :positive:

Vj1dqjT.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom