Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Sex with Stalin

some funny shit

Scholar
This is Kalin speaking.

As you know Joseph Stalin is my all time favourite dictator. Well I like also Trump but relax nazis, looks like in this game there will be also a Hitler:
06e86178326dd2d198a05b9e3b8c6a9abfc50b6e.jpg

So Sex with Stalin my most awaited upcoming game. What's the game about?
You, being the young time traveler, get the opportunity to meet the greatest dictator in history - Stalin. And what's next? It's up to you! Communicate with Stalin! Share advices and help the leader to reach worldwide supremacy! Or... show that mustache guy what's real love is!

- Tired of enduring the dictator? Show him where the hell is! Hit him in the stomach, plug in the electricity to his nipples, jump on his back!

- The possibility to seduce Stalin!

Sounds awesome! Men, I feel I am gonna play this game more than JA2 or SMAC.

Please wishlist this game and give maker some love and support: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1085750/Sex_with_Stalin/

Also I want to publicly thanks my true friend Robert for presenting me this gem. I send you no homo kisses! XOXOXO

-Kalin "Kalin" Kalin

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Is this for real? Seriously? Holy shit.
Also the Steam store page for this game says "Steam is learning about this game".
Fucking kek.

kreight

How's the gameplay? And story? I know you guys like these types of games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom