Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Shadowrun: Hong Kong Codexian Fundraiser Reward Claims

Angthoron

Arcane
Tags: Harebrained Schemes; Shadowrun: Hong Kong

With the Shadowrun: Hong Kong release being pretty much upon us, we'd like to remind all of the eligible Codex Fundraiser participant to claim their rewards.

To do so, please head to https://shadowrun-hong-kong.backerkit.com and fill the survey so HBS knows whether you'll want a GOG or a Steam key. If you'll have any issues with completing the survey or getting your rewards, shoot an e-mail to info@hbs-studios.com and inform them about it. Refer to Codex fundraiser as they have our backer info on hand. Let me know if there's any problems.

See you in the shadow. Or not, since, you know, it's singleplayer.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hm, the email that I used for my Codex account doesn't seem to work, guess I'll have to contact them about it.

Angthoron

Arcane
Hm, the email that I used for my Codex account doesn't seem to work, guess I'll have to contact them about it.
Remember, you need to use the PayPal acc e-mail that you used for the fundraiser, not the codex registration e-mail (unless same thing).

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pretty sure it's the same thing, since I actually get a different message when I use my regular email that states:
"You have not been invited yet. Need help? Contact support@backerkit.com."

instead of:

"We couldn't find a backer with that email. Be sure to use the same email you used to pledge to the project. Need help? Contact support@backerkit.com."

Angthoron

Arcane
Pretty sure it's the same thing, since I actually get a different message when I use my regular email that states:
"You have not been invited yet. Need help? Contact support@backerkit.com."

instead of:

"We couldn't find a backer with that email. Be sure to use the same email you used to pledge to the project. Need help? Contact support@backerkit.com."
Welp, definitely contact them in any case.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I contacted them and got recognized - not at my actual pledge though, and also didn'T receive any keys, only the OST. Do they give out keys only tomorrow or should I contact them again?

Angthoron

Arcane
I contacted them and got recognized - not at my actual pledge though, and also didn'T receive any keys, only the OST. Do they give out keys only tomorrow or should I contact them again?
Contact them again, tell them you didn't receive the key.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Note that you can also contact Backerkit support (not the same as HBS) and they will also help you with that, perhaps quicker.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'd like my key through Codex' PM.

Edit to clarify : it doesnt recognize my email. "You're not invited yet"

Last edited:

Zetor

Arcane
I had two pledges in backerkit (same email), one of them from my KS pledge, the other one ($15) from the codex pledge. My KS pledge got the keys without any problems last week, but the Codex one seems to be stuck in "you can still make changes" mode with only the soundtracks available.

Note that you can also contact Backerkit support (not the same as HBS) and they will also help you with that, perhaps quicker.
I wrote Backerkit support about that, and the CS person said they can't help me. May depend on who processes your request, I guess... waiting on the response from HBS now. It's no big deal since I already have a key from my other pledge, but I wanted an extra to give out to friends, dammit!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wrote Backerkit support about that, and the CS person said they can't help me. May depend on who processes your request, I guess... waiting on the response from HBS now. It's no big deal since I already have a key from my other pledge, but I wanted an extra to give out to friends, dammit!

Tell them you already got a key on the other pledge, which means you should have one on this one as well. That may convince them.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sent a new message to them. I have all soundtrack links available to me, but not the actual game key.

I'm just as confused as this guy
442103_1.jpg

Uhh, got a response from backerkit support and he gave me a non-answer. What a headache. I had these same issues with SRR. Not had this with any other KS.

Last edited:

Exxos

Educated
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd like my key through Codex' PM.

Edit to clarify : it doesnt recognize my email. "You're not invited yet"
It actually means it does recognize your email (try it with a fake one to see the different message). They have some serious troubles with deliverance of our keys. BUT on the bright side if you throw email at info@hbs-studios.com saying you're from rpgcodex fundraiser etc etc you can't do the survey etc etc, they'll fix it for you in a matter of half an hour.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm in the same boat, 2pledges1key.

Good to know they resolve it quickly.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I had to write HBS two e-mails. One to get into my Backerkit account and one to get the game key. On a more positive note, their response time was under 10 minutes.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What is the Mini-campaign and am I supposed to get a separate key for it? I only have one, main game key atm.

Angthoron

Arcane
Sorry about the issues, folks. I'm guessing there's some malfunctioning in the backer kit system when things are put in manually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom