Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shane Plays - LPs and Interviews

Antigoon

Augur
Cant check now...on which difficulty are you playing?

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We confront Korlasz... but do we let her live? We climb a rope and the beginning dungeon crawl draws ever closer to a close.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Cheers for LP Shane, not buying game but were interested in some bits on it.

Fuck me, who did them new portraits, Stevie Wonders blinder brother? About as far away from original Steve Austin an co. portraits as you could get.

Last edited:

sstacks

Arcane
Cheers for LP Shane, not buying game but were interested in some bits on it.

Fuck me, who did them new portraits, Stevie Wonders blinder brother? About as far away from original Steve Austin an co. portraits as you could get.

You're welcome. Luckily, you can drop in a custom portrait. Next time I'm gonna do a stick figure :P

sstacks

Arcane
I'm leaning towards this as my BG portrait:

Z2LpZJV.jpg

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: Finishing up Korlasz's tomb and off to the Ducal Palace. First level ups.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We lay waste to the docks and find clues to our next step. It's goodbye to Corem (and good riddance) and hello to more exploration of the world map. Some crop goblins get uppity.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Tell him we're all really excited to get a sneak preview of the fully remastered Betrayal at Krondor.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: Fun times hanging out with those zany separatists in their stronghold on Ord Mantell.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We finish the Vintner's Keep, then do a lot of quest check-ins at the Cutlass and hang out in a cellar.

sstacks

Arcane
Podcast for the Shane Plays radio show from 4/9/2016:
Betrayal at Krondor Remastered & Lumberyard!

Highlights: Geek news; Neal Hallford talks Betrayal at Krondor remastered and Amazon’s Lumberyard game engine.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: Assassins strike in the Ducal Place and it looks like the Shining Lady may be behind it. A plea for help from the lords to the Hero of Baldur's Gate. Some leads on old friends.

sstacks

Arcane
Note: Sound's a little low on this one, sorry!

This episode: Strolling through Baldur's Gate and tripping over refugees. A visit to the Three Old Kegs inn to unravel the mystery of my missing gold and meet up with some old friends. We execute swift justice a couple of times.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: More party recruitment and we simultaneously stop a heist while "borrowing" a lot of stuff from Sorcerous Sundries. It looks like our only option for a cleric at this point is the evil gnome Tiax.

sstacks

Arcane
Highlights: George Ziets and Colin McComb of inXile Entertainment talk their Torment: Tides of Numenera computer RPG.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: Ista Cale Consil proves to be either kind of disappointing or else part of a larger quest in the game. What's up with those watchtowers / lighthouses?

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We finish the Separatist stronghold on Ord Mantell and get betrayed by our own. On the plus side we get a sweet grenade that makes big boom boom with flames, which is nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom