Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should I give Mass Effect Andromeda another go?

Horton

Educated
I enjoy Andromeda, I put in well over 90 hours into it. There is a community fan patch now even. Not as bad as people say, just enjoy it.
Thanks for your kind words!

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter

The only game to actually disappoint Noah so extensively, I could feel the disgust and condescension through his words. An achievement in-itself as he finds an excuse to even like Fallout 4 of all things.

So. No, you fucker you shouldn't give ME Andromeda any chance.

Falksi

Arcane
No.

I tried it again recently, and it was just as shit as it originally was. A good first 5-7 hours, then a ton of boredom propped up by shit characters.

Wouldn't be so bad if the combat wasn't crap, but it is. All the powers apart from Charge & Cloak feel pretty much the same, and it's just so dull.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
The combat is maybe the best thing in the game, so I don't get that complaint. The rest of the game is pretty boring MMO design bullshit though. It's Dragon Age Inquisition with guns basically, only somehow even less interesting and more empty. I think Andromeda is a big reason my most recent vacation from video games lasted so long, because it was the first game I played in a while and I fucking hated its guts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom