Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shoutbox.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I see even the great RPG Codex has sold out to the Fecesbook/Twatter social media Jewry. I don't expect it'll be long until "If you like this Tweet or Like It on FB!" are added to posts.
That's been a default feature in XF since we installed it. We disabled it after something like 2 days.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Can you stop crying? If anything this saves the time going to #Fallout. People used to chat in the Codex and Codex-related IRC channels more than half a decade before people crying about this being some hipster shit joined.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
And Noble for man who invent shoutbox for cats.
And dogs.
And other noisy shit that can't be kicked.

Shoutbox?

More like shitbox.
My cat has one, BTW.

Actually we have some very monocle discussions about game design there at a certain time of day. It's like a normal people conversation though so you might not fit in.

Micmu

Magister
Well, it's obnoxious javascript bloatware crap (as if there isn't enough of this useless crap here anyway), yet telling other members they're retarded has never been so easy.

Helton

Arcane
I'm curious why some people have custom font colors and others do not and what criteria are used to determine?

Repressed Homosexual
Why add the time in the shoutbox? One of the reasons the shoutbox was fun to use was that it was free of clutter. It's already being added automatically in the archives. Keep this clutter free. It was also much better when the avatars were a bit bigger like before because it made it easier to recognize who you were talking to.

Servo

Arcane
Actually we have some very monocle discussions about game design there at a certain time of day. It's like a normal people conversation though so you might not fit in.

If by certain time of day you mean 12PST, and by we you mean Crispy, and by about game design you mean politics, then yes.

Also zwanzig_zwoelf is there talking about his penis.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom