Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shutting This Forum Down

GinsengSamurai

Literate

Ooo! I like that! Too bad I can't give you a rating yet.

Not sure why Crispy associate Lilura with me, sharing the same IP address apparently
'meet hawt dragons in your area'

8D

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Not sure why Crispy associate Lilura with me, sharing the same IP address apparently. If you go to Steam, I actually have an account there for the last 11 years. If Lilura has a steam account, you could also see that we are definitely two different people. ^_^
It just means that you're both Hongkongers.

Alternately, a blog joke.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
As for gender, I didn't complain about anything. I made a suggestion about male and female genders specific to class and race. You read it differently and then called me a Marxist, which of course, makes absolutely no sense because Karl Marx was against homosexuality.

Well, of course I would offer that ... WAIT A SECOND! Did you just suggest you were GAY?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

MAN, I GOTTA GO SIT DOWN. TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD. NEVER SAW THAT COMING. GIVE ME SOME TIME TO ABSORB ALL OF THIS.

THIS GUY IS GAY ... AND A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR?!?!?!?!?

WOW. JUST ... WOW.

Cael

Arcane
As for gender, I didn't complain about anything. I made a suggestion about male and female genders specific to class and race. You read it differently and then called me a Marxist, which of course, makes absolutely no sense because Karl Marx was against homosexuality.

Well, of course I would offer that ... WAIT A SECOND! Did you just suggest you were GAY?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

MAN, I GOTTA GO SIT DOWN. TOTALLY OUT OF LEFT FIELD. NEVER SAW THAT COMING. GIVE ME SOME TIME TO ABSORB ALL OF THIS.

THIS GUY IS GAY ... AND A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR?!?!?!?!?

WOW. JUST ... WOW.
You did notice his forum avatar, right? :D

25799.jpg

Just checking :D

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It would probably add even more amusement to the Cleveland idea if bans would only be temporary and would cost X number of Cleve's moderation points instead of just one.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I threw up a little blog back in 2004 I never really told anybody about and essentially kept a secret for the most part. You may have heard of it, it was called "VAULT-CO" and when Google issued a death squad to take it down it had seven million unique hits over 18 years and was judged by them to be one of the most influential blogs on the entire internet, as indicated by algorithms which objectively determine these figures from watching internet traffic and content. I had more people copying my speech patterns and ideologies than almost any other blogger worldwide according to their objective, unbiased monitoring software.

Impressive. Most impressive.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Cleve writes in an extremely high-energy style that is suitable for blogging. It's like he's throwing grenades around.

Neil Patel, the world's leading blogger, is extremely high-energy too. But he is also very friendly and highly knowledgeable. That's why he gets 4 million views per month. That guy is the King of blogging.

Last edited:

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I saw Lil' Lils post in a Cleve thread and hoped for an absolutne incline of a crossover. I'm a lil' bit disappointed.

Besides, Cleeeeeveeeee, the Codex is still not shut down.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
tbh being friendly to internet strangers seems like something only a cuck would do
Contraire. The Internet is a place where you can behave as you normally would not. A true master of his domain takes no shit in real world interactions, and plays the nice guy online (to better understand the minds of his prey).
Fluent is therefore probably Suge Knight.

samuraigaiden

Arcane
RPG Wokedex
Rejecting the validity of Marxism because the alleged social views of a German man from the 19th century aren't inclusive enough for your 21st century lifestyle is one of the most anachronistic things I've ever heard.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Tell me again about all those commie states that resulted in halfway functional economies and non-tyrannical governments.

samuraigaiden

Arcane
RPG Wokedex
Are you perhaps implying that the 0.1% richest controlling the government, the media, the means of production and - now with the advent of social media - even public discourse is not tyranny?

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Are you perhaps implying that the 0.1% richest controlling the government, the media, the means of production and - now with the advent of social media - even public discourse is not tyranny?
Tell that to Donald Trump. The 0.1% were and are completely opposed to his presidency. And yet, here we are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom