Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Sigil & Sign — Cthulhu Mythos RPG where you play the cultist

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...hulhu-mythos-rpg-where-you-play-t/description
Unspeakable: Sigil & Sign is a roleplaying game that challenges some of the more traditional conventions of the hobby. In this RPG you assume the role of the cultist, servant, cast-off, or misbegotten child of the Old Ones. In this game you are of the Mythos.

In Sigil & Sign, you are not the all-too-ordinary human. You are the Outsider.

From Great Cthulhu to the King in Yellow, from the Crawling Chaos to the Black Goat, they are the Old Ones... and they are no myth. They were here on Earth long before the rise of civilized Man, and some — maybe even all, depending who you ask — never left at all. Something keeps the Old Ones’ interest tethered to our planet, and for those people who simply want left to live their ordinary lives in peace, the baleful aims of such entities can only portend doom.

You are not one of those people.

As an Outsider, you are caught between two worlds: the mundane world of humankind and the dark and alien world of the Mythos.

You might have been truly human once, but no longer. Or perhaps you’ve never known what it means to be human, as many Outsiders are now some generations removed from their homo sapiens origins.

If anybody knows I AM Zombie, it's based on that. Maybe it will be better? I somehow couldn't get anyone to try even the I AM Zombie game (maybe it's the theme?).

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Looked at this, saw chargen was based on some kind of weird card thing, dropped.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This game is heresy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom