Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Skyway wins World of Warcraft

Astral Rag

Arcane
Are these achievements harder to unlock than the typical "you have opened a door" achievements I see on Steam. I never played WoW an MMO.

Did he win something, something other than "fame" among the downtrodden, something of value?

Mandatory image:

South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg

Last edited:
Are these achievements harder to unlock than the typical "you have opened a door" achievements I see on Steam. I never played WoW an MMO.

Some are hard, most of them just have a very limited timeframe.

Did he win something, something other than "fame" among the downtrodden, something of value?
Nope. Just wasted 700 something days on this character alone + quite a bit of cash.

Angthoron

Arcane
Dude, women are lining up for him now, dude won WoW, doesn't get badasser than that.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected

Mandatory image:

South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg

Some of the WoW achievements are fairly elaborate, like Beat Boss X in under YY Seconds while taking less than ZZ from boss attacks A, B, and C. It would definitely take some doing to get all the achievements, particularly when so many require having a competent group willing to go achievement hunting, and likewise when others can only be completed at certain times of the real life calendar year: each in game holiday has its own achievement set.

Just imagine, there are probably hundreds of other players who wanted to be the first to do this exact same thing. Now they they can't, their past ~30000 hours of play time is meaningless.

Someone buy that man a whore stat! God knows he needs to get laid after that. :retarded:

Do you mean buy him a whore immediately, or buy him a whore statistic (because it will be the one thing he will never be able to fill)?

Last edited:

Eyeball

Arcane
I'm sure he savours this monumental achievement.

For a few months, until they release another update or expansion and an additional 300 achievements.

Some hardmodes shit all over dark souls or whatever passes for "challenging encounters" these days, so there's that. Now add to it 9 to 39 unreliable retards and you'll get yourself a couple of really elaborate fights.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Some hardmodes shit all over dark souls or whatever passes for "challenging encounters" these days, so there's that. Now add to it 9 to 39 unreliable retards and you'll get yourself a couple of really elaborate fights.

If making your game requires you to utilize retards then your game borders on torture (of retards).

Eyeball

Arcane
Rejoice. Now that he has finished it, he will no longer have to play WoW ever again!

Imagine his elation.

tindrli

Arcane
Rejoice. Now that he has finished it, he will no longer have to play WoW ever again!

Imagine his elation.

i dont know bro... with so much hours invested maybe its better that he stays at home for at least one year

Divine

Barely Literate
When WoW is wimbledon of MMO, is Hiruko Björn Borg of MMO?

Disclaimer: quite an achievement of commitment.

btw- WoW-"services" are hirukos incomebase in an ucrainian average 250€ monthly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom