Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Erzherzog

Magister
Consider that the original reason they even adjusted ranking was because they shifted ranking from Elo only to divisions. Now they do it every season only because they did it before, it's total bullshit. Ties in to my belief that they purposeful design the game to maximize the time it takes to show skill. No sandbox, get dropped entire bracket of divisions, axe teambuilder. They want to ensure mastering the game includes 5+ games a day.

Still glad I haven't looked back since dropping this game.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
i havent played league in like 3 years but if you guys wanna get high ranked just go jax every game

jax top
jax jungle
jax mid
jax support

who cares just go jax, he was fking OP, i had a friend who would go vayne adc and be pretty good every game and we got diamond 4 or 5 or w.e during season 3

unless they nerfed jax, then ignore this post :p

Jozoz

Prophet
e48f85c23b.jpg
'

bless DynamicQ

Jozoz

Prophet
Not my game. I just found it. It's from the Oceanian server apparently.

Anyway some really shady shit is going on right now on the League subreddit.

There was a post (https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/47bh94/pure_solo_ranked_queue_coming_soon/) about Pure Ranked SoloQ coming out soon. That was slightly misleading, but the link had some information about solo queue and what exactly it is.

The page was a Riot owned page with details about the Ranked System. After the post went on Reddit, Riot edited the Ranked System information page to completely delete any mention of a Solo Queue coming out.

Of course people were discussing this in the comments but the moderators removed the post.

So yeah anyone who honestly believes Riot isn't running that subreddit with an iron fist is deluded. It's basically censorship. What the entirety of other big subreddits do is add a flair next to the post saying "Misleading title", but lets the discussion continue in the comments.

It's pretty dumb.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
4 deaths, 0 kills. Retards getting executed. Neither situation had any pressure from the opposing team.

Last edited:

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
how the fuck to people watch those steams man those retards been screaming about that game for like 5 years not like its a real sport

i remember reading some where league might be in the olympics, man that will be a sad day for humanity lol

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

LOL

keep watching your e sports nerd, bet you get all the girls with that line

'ya im watching league LCS alone in my room all day today'

but considering how ugly and unappealing looking the general population is in poland maybe that's the norm

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
You will never get rid of that tag. It must be already like a badge of honor.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
i don't care about being rid of it???? i got it by talking shit to eastern europeans

whats it like being from a race of people who clean toilets in the uk for 2 pounds/hour?

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
You must know it very thoroughly to know the numbers. I don't think you got that tag by talking shit. How many girls you get by cleaning toilets, bruh?

Gay-Lussac

Arcane

EU LCS is in far worse shape right now, at least from a spectator point of view. The good teams (C9, CLG, IMT vs G2, H2K, VIT) are of comparable level, but the EU games are always being 10 kill / 50 minute farmfests with first blood being drawn at mid game. The last two CLG games were fucking amazing

EDIT: Oh yeah, but I saw that shit live and it really was hilarious. DUMBZZ

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You could just watch DOTA 2. We have action-packed team fights, quick rotations and teleports, constant ganks and very little predictability - any hero could be any lane at any time. Strategies constantly evolve and "farm 20 minutes, then fight as 5" basically never happens. Item builds are very flexible and innovations often happen in the middle of tournaments, both in picks and item builds. Come to the light side.

bloodlover

Arcane
Renegades and Dignitas are low tier teams so what do you expect? Besdies, since when does a high kill game count as "good game"? Not every region is China. It's also how the new patches work, people take side towers then jerk off in mid for 20 min. Happens in KR too.

Well, I am finally back in Silver after the shit-show of teams they've been giving me since (and including) qualifiers. Some of the games were so bad, it was laugh-inducing: one guy DCs, we are still doing ok, he finally comes back, 2 other guys DC, stuff like that.

The thing that makes low-level league so frustrating to me is how so many players play completely selfishly, not thinking about the team at all. When I pick a champ, whatever position it is, I try to pick one that's always useful to the team, no matter how things go. So if support, I usually take a very tanky champ, so even if we get our clocks cleaned bottom lane, I am bring a tank to team fights later on, which is always useful. But many players just go, oh let's see, we have a top teemo and a jungle shaco, well, let's go support janna or lux, cause we don't need tanks or anything. Mid is one of the two positions I main this season, and for the kind of champs I play mid (Morg, Brand, Viktor in the past), I really need a tanky frontline to lock things down so i can lay my barrage of skillshot death on the other team, so seeing all these squishy supports/junglers/tops running around and being melted is especially annoying.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
played a couple league games last night for the first time in like 3 years, went like 0-20 both times just running down mid feeding

hilarious to see autists still take ranked seriously, like the game was always kind of bad but has been getting worse since 2012, why do people still take it serious?

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
Well, I am finally back in Silver after the shit-show of teams they've been giving me since (and including) qualifiers. Some of the games were so bad, it was laugh-inducing: one guy DCs, we are still doing ok, he finally comes back, 2 other guys DC, stuff like that.

The thing that makes low-level league so frustrating to me is how so many players play completely selfishly, not thinking about the team at all. When I pick a champ, whatever position it is, I try to pick one that's always useful to the team, no matter how things go. So if support, I usually take a very tanky champ, so even if we get our clocks cleaned bottom lane, I am bring a tank to team fights later on, which is always useful. But many players just go, oh let's see, we have a top teemo and a jungle shaco, well, let's go support janna or lux, cause we don't need tanks or anything. Mid is one of the two positions I main this season, and for the kind of champs I play mid (Morg, Brand, Viktor in the past), I really need a tanky frontline to lock things down so i can lay my barrage of skillshot death on the other team, so seeing all these squishy supports/junglers/tops running around and being melted is especially annoying.

that last part probably has something to do with you being pretty bad and not realizing the vast majority of people on LoL have cerebral palsy(maybe you do too)

if you want to rank up just go whatever's op and play it every game, like i've never played in bronze or silver minus my placements years ago but from what i remember the people in plat were so retarded i can't even imagine how autistic people in lower tiers are

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom