Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So is this shit officially being tolerated on the Codex?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I think I "triggered" it.

The millennial, when cornered, is a dangerous animal. It will protect its flock of indoctrinations to the death.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
I think I "triggered" it.

The millennial, when cornered, is a dangerous animal. It will protect its flock of indoctrinations to the death.
a33.png

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Are those edgy jokes offending you? Are they hitting too close to home? I mean, what would the prophet do?

And I thought this place had higher standards.

Last edited:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
just here to say "i told you so". the reaction to this thread has probably emboldened all of them to think the codex is a safe haven.

sadly i don't think they're wrong about that.

Yes. We should ban you so others don't think the Codex is a safe haven for retards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom