Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

so now I have the 3 patches for the old demo, how can i buy?

freestonew

Novice
hi all....now that i seem to have all three of the 70+ meg demo patches, i can now upgrade my huge demo to 1.50.

if i were to actually LIKE this here interesting looking game, how can i get the codes, how can i buy it; i read from the forum that they will hopefully release it as "public"
freeware, as it is near abandonment now....

thanks...freestone

chaedwards

Liturgist
I'm not sure about that. When I had a brief e-mail conversation with Matt, he said he had no idea who aptrio were, and that they weren't connect to Zero Sum

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
chaedwards said:
I'm not sure about that. When I had a brief e-mail conversation with Matt, he said he had no idea who aptrio were, and that they weren't connect to Zero Sum
Well, that's where I got mine and it works perfectly.

Though, Jennifer bought it from there and she was having some problems with it. Maybe I just lucked out. :P

Will

Novice
hi guys,

I don't actually recommend buying the game at this point in time. Zero Sum is about to re-release the game with a bunch of major upgrades. The new version will be available to the general public for free.

I think we are looking at December 1st or 15th for a re-release.

James
-----------------------------
Software Engineer
Backbone Entertainment
(Former zero sum developer)

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Will said:
hi guys,

I don't actually recommend buying the game at this point in time. Zero Sum is about to re-release the game with a bunch of major upgrades. The new version will be available to the general public for free.

I think we are looking at December 1st or 15th for a re-release.

James
Oh, that's good news.
Have been meaning to try it but have been put off by the out-of-date demos and dead site and what-not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom