Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So... ummm... wheres the game?

obediah

Erudite
Licaon_Kter said:
obediah said:
If anyone finds the game, will the look to see if my master's thesis is stuck to it? It to was supposed to be done around christmas.
What year? :D

2005, thank god. Although I went throught the program part time as, so rather than having the 3 years to goof off at the end before getting booted, I only have another 6 months or so.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
According to top secret emails which by no means of my own came into my posession, the game is nearing the finishing stages and is actively being tested by Mat and CP.

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Yay! So this is the final game huh?

Since I'm downloading this per your word cow, it better be good, or else I expect a full refund. FULL REFUND!!!!

j/k downloading now. . .

Thrawn05

Scholar
Naked_Lunch said:

You rock NL! THANK YOU!!!!!

luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif

\m/ >_< \m/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom