Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware So... what games to look forward for in 2019?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
REEE!!! How dare you confront my shit taste in games. GTFO normie!!!

1fb.png

I believe you would be happier in RPG Watch. That place is more on your level. See ya!

Last edited:

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I believe you would be happier in RPG Watch. That place is more on your level. See ya!
Seldom have I seen someone this triggered by the fact that someone didn't like their shitty taste in games. Are you by any chance autistic? Because that would really explain this.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Seldom have I seen someone this triggered by the fact that someone didn't like their shitty taste in games. Are you by any chance autistic? Because that would really explain this.

This funny, because this statement applies exactly to you in this situation.

Silentstorm

Learned
He likes Devil May Cry 5, unless someone really really hates action games, i don't think liking that game means one has shitty taste, sure, it's not full of stats or story, but to be fair, it's not trying to be, Devil May Cry is pratically about fighting enemies and killing them while looking badass, it's a spectacle game that in the harder difficulties requires one to do more than just button mash, in fact, i don't think i've heard of anyone beating Devil May Cry by just button mashing, almost as if you have to use the right abilities, moves and take advantage of the game's mechanics like every other damn game in existence.

Do...do people really think that just because a game doesn't revolve entirely around stats and gear that it's less hardcore or that it's only for scrubs?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I am obviously dealing with a truly stellar mind, here.

Agreed. Your memory is quite something. Specially considering one needs only to go to the previous page to see that it was you who started with ad hominems after not being able to back up your original statement in any way shape or form.

But you know what, this banter has grown quite boring. I shall take my leave from this thread.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom