Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So what's the endgame here...

Codex Year of the Donut
Looks fine to me, not sure what you guys are complaining about.
tOwOjSN.png

Repressed Homosexual
Who cares about unfunny practical jokes, they are both atheists who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ and reject His sacrifice on the cross, and are headed for Hell if they persist in this error. We need to pray ardently for them both so that the Holy Spirit intervenes and shows them the errors of their ways, so that they both repent and come to Jesus.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, maybe this serves as a wakeup call for some.

DU hasn't really cared about the Codex for god knows how many years. On average this is more of a blessing than a curse, since occasional boredom-induced fuckery excluded, he leaves the site alone. But you can do the math on that equation.

Taluntain has kept the servers running reliably and even occasionally lurks the site. But remember that Codex is a side effect from GB's continued existence. Which hardly is a gold mine: https://www.patreon.com/gamebanshee

Infinitron does most of the visible work on the site. And his agenda can be seen from the moon. Notable game releases get no newsposts, while every shitty Obsidian KS update gets one. But one can't judge him, since most the work involved is mind numbing drudgery with little to no reward. I'm guessing he is some kind of masochist. Or then Mossad just pays him really well.

So yeah. rpgnudex.net or rpgnodex.net?

mondblut

Arcane
I know those extra forums USED to be freely available to all a long time ago, but in an effort to make more money they got hidden and either required long-term accounts or payment. In other words, the admins here basically too the micro-transaction route we all hate and wanted to make more money doing basically noting to deserve it.

They were scared shitless that Srs Developers could have a glimpse at GD.

Or so they wanted us to believe.
:keepmyjewgold:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'll just hack this place and remove them later. Oh wait, what's that? I have access? Yup. Unfortunately the XenForo forum software has a number of vulnerabilities and the version used on RPGCodex is old enough for some of them to be exploitable. Huh. Maybe I'll fix the avatar/name problem myself...

Preserving this part for evidential purposes.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The endgame is getting closer. Now all we need is to have the message box removed as well and it is complete utopia.

Generic-Giant-Spider

With this complete anonymity I can finally say it.

Only homosexuals demand facecams.

God, that felt so good.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
When Codex is anonymous, you have my permission to shitpost.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Who gives a shit. Come back in a month or don't.
Also, if you're such a newfag that you didn't experience the last time this happened you probably should lurk another ten years anyway.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
The endgame is obviously to force everyone to use tapatalk. Even with all this citizen shit, tapatalk has remained pristine codex, with proper names. DU has bought shares in the company, I have been told this by certain jews.

Bohr

Arcane
We're in the endgame now.

It was the only way, Tal...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom