Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, World of Tanks, I play it, here's some criticism.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Finished my mission grind. StuG IV is surprisingly decent.
On paper it's a worse StuG III. Bigger silhouette, turns slower, worse HP/weight ratio. Gun has worse pen and accuracy.
But ground resist is 'k and your rate of fire is really good. Most importantly, it gets preferential matchmaking. Of the games over had so far, I was top tier in about 75% of them. In the others there were maybe 3-4 tier 6'es.
It doesn't get premium winnings, but you can for any German TD crew into it. And my StuG III crew is on their fourth skill. I'll probably drop my hetzer in favour of the fat StuG

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Tier 10 games are really breaking my back.

wot_t54e1cantcarry.jpg

I can't carry this shit, every god damn game ;(

TOO HEAVY MAN, TOO HEAVY!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
TFW i drive JgE100 and detrack IS7 6 times while he's showing his side to me. 0 damage.
:negative:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That was AP. I don't have HEAT on jge100 :P

HEAT seems worse than AP 9 times in 10 anyway. The extra pen does not make up for the lack of normalization if your target is even slightly angled

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jesus... You could park a TOG II* in that thing with room to spare.

Does it transform into a giant mecha?

Idiott

Arcane
The scale iseems off. Even if the gun is 150mm (which it will supposedly be possible to mount) it should look more like this:

wzYBcvi.jpg

Maybe the model is upscaled on that screenshot? Doesn't seem possible for a tank to be THAT big.
Driving this POS in T7 games will surely be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What we need to know is if the tier 10 can only be piloted by teenage girls

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Those front turrets should be usable as well if it's in a tier 5 game. They could probably penetrate and damage mos tof the tanks it'll be facing.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Japs, they really went with the bigger is better attitute, both with regards to ships (Yamato, Im talking about you!) and tanks it appears.

exe

Augur
Cheap Export-Baneblade variant. Also, what size is that (naval) cannon? Its gonna atleast one-shot those little tanks, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom