Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Some of Arcanum's text in odd language (bug?)

nomask7

Arcane
In the charcater screen, under the technology section, all the descriptions are some sort of gibberish. Is that a bug or a feature? If the former, what to do? I have the latest patch + Drog's latest patch + his hi res patch, and I'm playing as admin and installed as admin (win7).

Nael

Arcane
In the charcater screen, under the technology section, all the descriptions are some sort of gibberish. Is that a bug or a feature? If the former, what to do? I have the latest patch + Drog's latest patch + his hi res patch, and I'm playing as admin and installed as admin (win7).

Look closer... Closer... Closer...
snowcrash__span.jpg

nomask7

Arcane
Re-installed without the hi res patch. Works now, and looks just fine so won't be trying to reproduce this.

visions

Arcane
Why did you use the high-res patch in the first place, weren't you a crt purist?

nomask7

Arcane
Why did you use the high-res patch in the first place, weren't you a crt purist?

Early LCD monitors were horrible crap, with shockingly uneven brightness level due to the poor back lighting. That's the only reason I used a crt monitor instead.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
There's an optional font size increase with the high-res patch. You may want to try turning it on/off to see if it helps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom