Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

What is Cleve talking about now?

• Nothing, he's just trolling

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • First shots of WW3 fired before sunset

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Zep Zepo Finally Busted For Trafficking In Vietnamese Children

Votes: 95 38.2%
  • Total ITZ before noon, followed by absolute chaos and despair

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Dur-Hurr I will pirate it

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Baby Salt Sold Out At Cost-Co

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Finally!

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I am glad that is finally on GOG, how did you manage to change their mind?

I contacted the Kekistan Embassy directly and appealed to the office of the President to broker my case with GOG, reminding them that any attempt to block the flow of memes from Kekistan, especially from any of it's token Neanderthal people, would lead directly to meme war. Big Man Tyrone ordered a series of naval exercises off the coast of GOG as a show of strength and the next thing you know, they capitulated and agreed to unconditional surrender. President Tyrone also requested that any Neanderthals currently being held captive in GOG be released to enter Kekistan under their generous refugee and repatriation scheme. This is how President Tyrone has cornered on the market on smooth gourmet cheese exports from Kekistan in addition to their meme traffickers.

Ivan

Arcane
tn_1235245586270.jpg
:dealwithit:

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bought it again on GOG too. I wasn't planning on buying any more games for a while and i already have this on itch.io anyway (and Cleve did the best installation package i've seen there), but i think it is a good idea to show GOG that people *do* want to buy these games and sometimes they can be wrong in their curation (after all if it was available on GOG i would have bought it there from the beginning).

(now i hope they'll change their mind about the other blobbers they blocked)

Tse Tse Fly

Savant
Wasn't the Steam version of GRIMOIRE DRM-free too? I remember being able to launch and play it in a Windows XP vm without any issues after just copying over the game exe.

Can't have enough sources to download this glorious piece of software art, so I did my part too. It was about time these dubious GOGians came to their senses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom