Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Soul of War Inspired by Dungeons & Dragons

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
You never bought lanterns? there are torches and lanterns you can buy to brighten things up if its night fall. Im taking a break now and gonna play UO (Ultima Online) I'm a GM on a shard but I love to make players lives hell when i get in a mood lol
Ok, I must be blind, cause I'm just not seeing where to buy torches or lanterns. The best I've found is camping supplies, which says lamps are included, from the blacksmith in Trent. But I'm not seeing any way to use those lamps. The other two merchants I've found in Trent have a couple minor magic items, but no light sources.
if you buy a hatchet and go up to a tree you get kindling, also in the flaming lands you can buy all kinds of torches

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Can someone sacrifice their computer and try that link?
You beg for a free key then wuzz out when he posts a download link? Jesus Christ, the nerve.

@op: love your dedication to bettering your product. Downloading the trial version, promise to buy if I like it.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
You beg for a free key then wuzz out when he posts a download link? Jesus Christ, the nerve.

@op: love your dedication to bettering your product. Downloading the trial version, promise to buy if I like it.
He did pull the link rather quickly.
i only did that because of google will get on my ass if there is to much traffic. but you have the other link which is good to go. Abu why dont you play the game its free man? let us all know what you think about it? its best to hear it from the horses mouth.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

Thanks my man! I'm only doing this because I want everyone to beleive in me even the people that say well I looks nice but I'm not to sure, this is there chance they get the ful game no demo. not to mention I have a kind heart specially with this crap we are all going through, I cant wait for our lives to get back normal, I cant stand to see my 93 year old grandma go without TP

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We'll see. Maybe I will try it when the game is fully finished.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
so far it is...I worked out some bugs i have been trying if you like true rpgs why wait? but im not making anything off of you, so why am i trying to sell someone that speaks of a game they wont even play? My wife should slap me in my head lol
download the game. but dont troll

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
so far it is...I worked out some bugs i have been trying if you like true rpgs why wait? but im not making anything off of you, so why am i trying to sell someone that speaks of a game they wont even play? My wife should slap me in my head lol
I just don't buy your gooy-two-shoes act. And don't troll? Is this the Watch?

There's music from another game in your game and the inventory, journal and character sheet could be mixed up with the Pillars of Eternity games. I don't think you using assets from other games was a one time thing.

I love turn-based games, but when it comes to your games, I am automatically cynical.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

There's music from another game in your game and the inventory, journal and character sheet could be mixed up with the Pillars of Eternity games. I don't think you using assets from other games was a one time thing.

I love turn-based games, but when it comes to your games, I am automatically cynical.
Your so full of it....i bought all my music and there is nothing from poe your a troll and nothing more!

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

I can give you the name and people I bought all of my stuff off of. I only bought the ui and the icons and the audio cause i dont know anything about audio. for you to say i ripped stuff off from others is crazy!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron

Your so full of it....i bought all my music and there is nothing from poe your a troll and nothing more!
The music video that was given as an example is no longer available. Might you have deleted it, perchance? The game it stole music from is Low Magic Age. I own said game.

eNN65Fa.png

pillars-of-eternity-a.jpg

nGJ9UUY.png

6ABA67F4EBDCA4147200B22F253F6B0111CFB83A

XfooJh.jpg

f55b625ec1fe02c4e42d7e99bdb8b372.png

You "paid" for this like you paid for the WoW buttons?
I am full of what? Please, enlighten me.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
Haha are you the same guy that tried to start shit the other day? with crappy youtube videos where you couldnt hear anything. download my game and see if you stuff is in there? And if your talking about Woodland Fantasies its by Mathew Pablo And I paid for the music! You do not own such music because if you did you would email me not write me in a forum like a child!

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

The music video that was given as an example is no longer available. Might you have deleted it, perchance? The game it stole music from is Low Magic Age. I own said game.

Why are you putting screenshots of poe's stuff clearly everyone can see its not the same? you an idiot and i hope you get banned for the falso claims your making

eNN65Fa.png

nGJ9UUY.png

XfooJh.jpg

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer

Why are you putting screenshots of poe's stuff clearly everyone can see its not the same? you an idiot and i hope you get banned for the falso claims your making

eNN65Fa.png

nGJ9UUY.png

XfooJh.jpg

my gosh they look similar but not the same holy crap! sue me because they look close to that please stop waisting everyones time! your a drama queen!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
I was not the one posting Youtube videos. But you are the one deleting videos. Who's to say you didn't upload a new version of the game with another track instead?

I don't own the music. I own a copy of Low Magic Age. The music that was present in both videos was the same.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
every game now a days looks the same...are you on obsidian's website or forums flaming them like this? no you site behind your so called gaming rig and make false crap against me. and try to ruin me and my family. your a piece of shit! thats what you are!

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
You seem upset.

Same font, same arrows, same a lot of things. This isn't your first game that does this.

Hell, even the same boxes and check marks. Sure, this is just an unfortunate coincidense.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
I was not the one posting Youtube videos. But you are the one deleting videos. Who's to say you didn't upload a new version of the game with another track instead?

I don't own the music. I own a copy of Low Magic Age. The music that was present in both videos was the same.
if you own the music what is the name of it? asshole! i told you the name

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Are you mentally ill, sir? I do not own the music. Your lack of understanding is worrisome. Neither am I the owner of Low Magic Age. I bought a copy of the game. Maybe you should leave your computer for a while, and calm down. Come back later and we can have a civil discussion instead of calling each other names, hmm?

Its entirely possible the music is the same. Artists often license their work to multiple people/companies. They, you know, do that.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
I know, but combined with everything else and the history of this dude, I doubt that he paid for anything.

And all of a sudden he gives the game out for free like a good samaritan? Nah, man... something doesn't add up.

fishdoggames

Ellis Studios
Developer
Its entirely possible the music is the same. Artists often license their work to multiple people/companies. They, you know, do that.
Flux this guy the other day said the same thing...he claimed i stole his music haha but he didnt even know who composed it i do! and i bought it from him. here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUo5WNqxwME listen for yourself and tell me you own it! in your so called game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom