Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION)

Duraframe300

Arcane
Would have got the game, but no way in hell I am buying a censored version of a game. For shame.

The only thing censored in the german pc verison of South Park are swastikas.

You didn't really expect they wouldn't be censored right?

Steam says "gewaltgeminderte version" (less violence) on the shop page, why is gaben lying to me?

Gaben secretly hates just you.....

Seriously, though. Here's confirmation by way of someone with a review copy

http://www.planearium.de/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=279129#post279129

Lerk

Learned
Obligatory:

Dont-mention-the-war-T-Shirt.jpg

zwanzig_zwoelf

inb4 SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH - UNCUT EDITION WITH SWASTIKAS only for $129.99

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I broke down and preordered the game. This an hour or so after making a post lambasting people who preorder games.

Yeah.

Tigranes

Arcane
25% off PC download at Green Man Gaming. Legit, good site. I'm tempted just because I finished M&M X and need something, but I might hold off for some Codex Commentary. Code is good until Mar 5.

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
Grimlorn All the more reason to have a ginger class, they can have special resistances due to being soulless, but can't cast magic or be affected by blessings or curses. They can also have a special soul drain ability that if used on vulnerable enemies turns them into ginger thralls . However when engorged on soul energy they become extremely vulnerable to blessings, curses and magic. Fortunately they can expel the soul energy with enhanced attacks or diabolical magic, just like in RL.
I think they are the vampire class in this game. You might turn into them probably(I think i remember a video where we saw a kid that turned into a ginger), but i guess you wouldn't be able to talk to Cartman to continue the plot if you are a ginger.

kris

Arcane
I felt they missed something on the classes. Since there is a "Jew" class the other classes seems so... normal. instead it should have been: Bully, Jew, Poor and Crazy. Okay, I couldn't come up with something good for mage.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Available: 6 March 2014
This game will unlock in approximately 3 days and 4 hours

why.jpg

I thought it was supposed to come out tomorrow?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
fateunlockcode.png

I think people outside the US are getting it on the 6th.

Eyeball

Arcane
I felt they missed something on the classes. Since there is a "Jew" class the other classes seems so... normal. instead it should have been: Bully, Jew, Poor and Crazy. Okay, I couldn't come up with something good for mage.
Unfunny. The joke is a reference to an old episode of South Park where the boys are pretending to be Lord of the Rings characters:

"Ho, I am Cartman the mighty wizard, this is Stan the noble knight and Kyle the Jew."
"I told you not to call me that, fatass!"

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I could've sworn that last time I checked it said that it was going to be released on the 4th. Seems like Gabe pulled a fast one right at the last minute.

Name

Cipher
Ubisoft and South Park Studio are trying too hard to cover up the fact that this is an Obsidian Production.
The duo should have never contracted those Irvine developers in the first place. They want their Skyrim, they should try Zenimax.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Not sure about the game length. 15 hrs for a $60 rpg sounds like bullshit.
Well, if you don't want to pay monies for a game, you might consider begging, sucking dick or pirating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom