Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Space Haven - spaceship colony sim inspired by RimWorld - now available on Early Access

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bugbyte-ludibooster/space-haven

https://bugbyte.fi/spacehaven/

https://af.gog.com/game/space_haven?as=1649904300

Space Haven, a spaceship colony sim:

build_rooms_620_zoom_at_end.gif
alien_battle_620_zoom.gif

Space Haven is a spaceship colony sim throwing you in charge of leading a patched-together crew of civilians in search of a new home. It’s a base building game where players must build spaceships from the ground up tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in a self-built haven among the stars.

After cataclysmic events leave Earth descending into chaos, what remains of humanity will have to vacate or perish on a planet they once called their home. Only the privileged ones, those with access to a spaceship or capable of building one, have a chance at survival. These spaceships, temporary havens, are the new Eden for humans venturing out to survive. Lead your crew and explore the universe as you search for a new place to call home.

Space Haven allows for a lot of freedom regarding building. A functional spaceship can be built tile-by tile, giving you the opportunity to shape a spaceship of your own desire. It can be symmetric and streamlined, or an asymmetrical whimsical looking thing. It does not have to look like a conventional spaceship depicted in sci-fi literature, you are free to design your own, the choice is yours!

Space Haven’s core is built around the isometric tile-based gas system, which simulates various gases, temperature and crew comfort on a spaceship. The gas system combined with humans, plants and facilities all having their own reactions to gas levels create deep and emergent game play. When designing and building a spaceship, you need to secure facilities, optimize crew survival and well-being, but also think about possible future accidents and chaos generated from crew combat or environmental hazards. Gas conditions can be monitored using different view modes.

The game simulates needs, moods, and relationships of crew members. Each crew member has their own history of life before the apocalypse, their past life occupation and hobbies will affect their skills and know-how. Crew members will develop relationships with each other, good or bad. They will want to spend more time with some, while avoiding others. Witness depression, happiness and drama surrounding different crew members as you journey onward towards a new home.

Explore a new randomly generated galaxy with your crew each time you start a new adventure. Throughout your venture your crew will meet other groups of humans escaping earth, as well as established factions looking to survive or take control of the galaxy. Trade, negotiate or attack. Navigate the star map and seek out resources to keep your crew alive and expand your spaceship.

Your crew will have encounters with an alien race, often hiding in the shadows of a derelict ship. These aliens are capable of abducting your crew members and dragging them to their base. Will you try to save them or leave them behind?

Cool things that can happen in Space Haven:
  • Gain a new crew member by finding a hypersleep pod aboard a derelict ship.
  • Have a space burial for your fallen crew member to let other crew members say good bye.
  • Grow plants with bio mass and water recycled from toilets.
  • Eat the meat from a fallen crew member or invader as desperation is high.
  • Watch aliens capture your crew member and plaster him to a wall in their base. Will you go save him or leave him there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Space Haven looks cool, but don't get tricked by the available soon tag. Apparently they are doing a Kickstarter for the game in February or Mars, and after that you will be able to play an early version (if you backed).

It looks very pleasant, but was sadly disappointed by reading that.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Neat looking RimWorld ripoff in space. Build a space station and do what you want - be pirates, be slave traders, be heroes, fight aliens, or just try to build a sustainable space colony. Looks cool, not $20 cool but I backed for $1 to follow development. They funded in 48 hours, doubtless their budget will explode and so will feature creep. Look forward to playing this in about 8 years.

Trymon

Educated
Remind me of Spacebase DF-9, hope it doesn't end up the same way...

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks really damn nice. I like the little you get to see of the combat too. Now the 2 year wait starts :)

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Weirdly, it looks like they are almost ready to release the alpha ... if so, we're not going to see them do the thing where the game never gets released ... instead it will follow the Rimworld model in this way also, releasing super early and then building for years towards 1.0, getting better and better over time. Sounds okay to me.

Zombra

Patron
Not that I've been particularly following development, but what the hell, here's the latest update.

I guess the first alpha was already released, so people are playing this and so forth.

Space Haven Alpha 2 - The Fleet Update.

Posted by Bugbyte - LudiBooster
Jun 4, 2019

Space Haven Alpha 2 - The Fleet Update.
Space Haven Alpha 2 brings an array of cool new features. Let's jump in to them, shall we!

You can now:

• Build a Fleet of spaceships - Many new user interface menus implemented.
  • Select placement of your fleet in a sector - Jump out of hyperspace and surround your enemy.
  • Salvage almost everything from any derelict spaceship - Introduction of a new facility: The Scrapper.
  • Sketch your spaceships with a sketch tool - Activate parts of the sketch when you so desire.
  • Play on macOS without graphic glitch issues - Fixed windowed mode UI issues.
  • Many more smaller fixes and improvements - Read about them in the in-game main menu patch notes section!
NOTE! Save games from Alpha 1 will not work. Keep in mind before you update =)

Build a fleet of spaceships
9e855c067ee8cce83d8e66e7f7db7b4a_original.gif
Space Haven now allows you to build multiple spaceships to form a fleet.
The more the merrier they say! Let's test out this theory. Space Haven now allows you to build multiple ships and form a fleet of spaceships. We've had to redesign and implement some new features to enable this.

The current implementation allows for a max of 2 very large 2x2 ship grid tile sized ships (Seen in scenario 2) or 8 small 1x1 ship grid tile sized ships. You can of course make a combination of these, and create various other sized spaceships such as 1x2 for example.

7dbb0a33e778337a41e992b13cdf5e6b_original.gif
The user interface for creating a new ship.
You can see the user interface to create a new spaceship above. You will be able to select where you want to start building a new spaceship and also the new spaceship grid size. Once the position is chosen you will be able to start building the new spaceship hull.

fbbc29b9d1730f83d540a50418676a67_original.gif
You can now select the placement of your fleet as you drop into a sector.
You can now select the placement of each ship in a sector when jumping out of hyperspace: The same grid system is used to allow you to be able to select where in a sector each spaceship of your fleet goes as you drop out of hyperspace. Setting positions is done with a drag&drop mechanism.

dff8c60c3c00d284e1779d55b36ade45_original.jpg
The new "Prepare for hyperspace jump" User Interface.
The prepare for hyperspace jump user interface has been redesigned to support multiple ships in form of a list. You'll be able to control preparations from this menu, and give orders to your ships individually. Really happy with the result.

Sketching
61f3c7cb9507fc14c1e74977ebe81ea3_original.gif
Space Haven now features a sketch tool!
You've given us a lot of feedback and some suggestions. Sketching was mentioned by many of you, so we decided to carry out your wish! Space Haven now features a spaceship sketch mechanism, which you can use to sketch out spaceships right from the start and build up the spaceship little by little. The sketch tools are:

• Sketch: Sketch out your ship - Sketches will not be build until you activate them.
  • Activate sketch: Activates an area of a sketch into an actual plan for hull to be built.
  • Erase sketch: Removes sketch plans.
We have seen that one of the most beloved features of Space Haven has been the building part of the game. We're super happy about this, because we thought long and hard of where to steer our focus when it came to core features and decided to focus a lot on the actual building part of the game.

Salvage
41058aab02c7c2d911034bdcf688c6e4_original.gif
You can now salvage almost everything from a spaceship.
We have redesigned how salvage works. You can now salvage almost everything from any spaceship, which has been cleared out of it's crew/enemies and is now derelict. The current implementation has three different scrap recources; Metal scrap, advanced metal scrap and electronic scrap. These might change with time as the game develops.

When you send out your crew to salvage, you won't know exactly how much will be received from each facility on the ship. This is slightly random, and could later on be tied to a skill, such as construction skill for example. You will, however, be able to choose what kind of scrap resources you want the crew to try to salvage from the derelict ship.

The scrap resources can be brought to the Scrapper facility, which is able to refine them back to usable resources.

The scrapper

b908d024de95d3eb2409fbdf2d23b48a_original.jpg
Work-in-progress image of the Scrapper from our graphic artist screen.
06aaaa646a42d5f3761859b61b850335_original.jpg
Scrapper completed.
A new facility has been introduced to the game. The scrapper is tightly related to salvaging. Salvaging ships will generate various scrap resources, which can be brought to this scrapper facility. Strip a spaceship clean of almost everything and bring it all here to be transformed to usable resources once again!

How to Update
If you're an Alpha backer or higher you can now update the game eitherthrough the in-game update mechanism or through the Bugbyte redeem site:

• Method 1: You can use the in-game update mechanism. Launch the game and go to main menu and click Update! (You need to be logged in to Cloud with your account you used to redeem your Reward Code)
  • Method 2: Navigate to the Bugbyte redeem site and log-in with your account (Created when you redeemed the Reward Code) to grab the newest build: http://bugbyte.fi/redeem
Quick patches will probably be needed to get Alpha 2 working in a solid way, we are looking forward to your feedback to implement some fixes and tweaks. The in-game surveys are updated with a few new questions. Feel free to send in surveys again and repeat some requests you've made before if you feel they are particularly important.

Full list of patch notes:

• Save games are not supported from alpha 1 anymore.
  • Create new ship menu added. You can now create a fleet of ships.
  • Deploy fleet menu added. When dropping to normal space you can move your ships around the sector map.
  • Sketch tools added. You can now sketch ship hull. When you want the sketch to be built, you can use the activate sketch tool.
  • Hypsersleep chamber is now smaller.
  • Small UI tweaks.
  • Hull breach warnings added.
  • Wall mounted objects now require that the tile in front of them is free.
  • Hull building view will now show objects that is not constructed yet.
  • Couches now require free tiles at the ends.
  • Fixed graphic problems on macOS with a retina display.
  • New salvage mechanics. You can now salvage almost everything from a derelict.
  • New facility - Scrapper.
  • You can now multiselect in transfer window when transfering resources between ships.
  • Jump menu overhaul. You can now choose if force work is applied when preparing for jump.
  • Better chance to find new crew members on derelict ships.
  • Refining now produces 1 item instead of 2.
  • Fixed bugs
One of our Alpha players wrote a store about their journey, you can read it below. We would like to see more of these screenshots/video + story combinations. They are really fun to read! =)

9c82af8033cb0abceb108ca280f49384_original.jpg
Screenshot by Hrochnick.
Captain Deacon:

"Thanks for coming everyone, I know you're all very busy doing... stuff; I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your efforts in getting us here to the end of the galaxy. Your hard work has been very much appreciated and you've done whatever I've asked without any fuss or complaining (except that time you ran around the derelict crying like a little baby, Mariah, not your best moment).

We've built an amazing vessel together, which is a small miracle when you think about it, considering how much you all hate each other and me, in particular. But that's not all that surprising really when you see the kind of things you get up to: watching people in their sleep, following others into toilets, crapping yourselves whenever you like (looking at you Wiley) and generally being bitchy (no names mentioned, Jessa) - Sometimes I wonder, I really do.

Anyway, we've drained the galaxy of all it's resources, mined everything and bought all the water. What we have now is all that's left. In a few days or weeks the power and the water will run out, which means the plants won't grow and we'll run out of food and then the heating will go off and we'll slowly starve and freeze to death. Don't worry though, long before then we'll run out of oxygen and suffocate. A much nicer way to go I'm told. So, once again, thanks for everything; over the time we've been together I've come to regard you all as... people... I.... met... good luck, I think we're going to need it."

The screenshot and hilarious story above was sent to us by one of our Alpha backers, Hrochnick.

Thank you for reading and being a backer! Your support means a lot to us =)

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Nice concept. Only part that I am concerned is where they are getting all resouces to build. But even simplified approach will do.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bugbyte-ludibooster/space-haven/posts/2741749
Space Haven Alpha 6 - The Ship-to-Ship Battles Update.
45e911929a4586e69a4539aac4727dcb_original.gif

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It is the thunderous roar from a spaceship turret. Space Haven Alpha 6 is the biggest update to date and brings ship-to-ship battles with it, along with a bunch of smaller feature additions, improvements and bug fixes.

04856d1c9d94f193223fa45177c2bf2a_original.gif

Developing support for ship-to-ship battles was challenging design wise, but we're really happy with how it turned out and how it further supports the core of the game. The new additions enables you to build a proper bridge for your spaceship consisting of many console modules.

Note! There's only one turret at the moment, but our focus was to implement the base and make ship-to-ship battles fully functional. We will be adding more with time.

The Spaceship Bridge
dda8d181a159de0984327346f5a909bd_original.jpg

It's now possible to build a proper bridge for your spaceship, with 3 new console modules introduced making the total amount of console modules 4. Each console is specialized in controlling a certain aspect of the defense and attack systems. The consoles are:

The Operations Console

2cf31feee5664c93cc2cb1353ed7ba55_original.gif

The operations console is used to hail other spaceships and communicate with their crew. It is also used to control scanner modules. Needs crew member to operate.

The Weapons Console

4300aefe9f1ef0f738c1fc074b3ae728_original.gif

The weapons console is used to control the various turrets of the spaceship. One console is capable of controlling all turrets in the spaceship, as long as a crew member is stationed at the console.

The Shields Console

3d84b11a8e12b42c34f1884bc4c26398_original.gif

Shield modules form a continually regenerating protective energy shield around the ship, and use power to recharge. Shield generators are controlled by the shields console seen above.

The Navigations Console

728538b89c4c23a7cbdba36cf5daeab8_original.gif

This navigation console combined with a hyperdrive enables the spaceship to hyperjump between solar system areas. Needs a crew member to operate.

Ship-to-Ship Battle Mechanics
1f7394ba23ed9868e0ea71a9ad422d78_original.gif

A ship's overall health is divided into hull stability and shield strength, which can be strengthened with hull stabilizers and shield modules respectively. Power will also play a part, as attack and defense systems will be more prone to consume larger amounts of power.

Various turrets will have their own specifications regarding hull stability damage and shield damage, in addition to these special properties can be added. Examples of special properties could be a turret with projectiles causing internal fires, another turret may act much like an EMP turret shutting down power within an area.

41783f823a740347e3c15e72790efb8e_original.gif

A Hull Stabilizer reinforces the spaceship's frame, strengthening it and generally improving structural integrity. Multiple Stabilizers can work in unison to bolster the hull far beyond its normal limits.

A ship's hull is not generally penetrated until the hull stability is lost, at which point the hull stabilizers will be overloaded and explode, along with other hull integrated elements like turrets, shield modules, hangars and more inevitably causing the whole ship to explode to a good degree. It's still possible to save the crew and the ship after this, but generally a scenario like this is devastating. Roof elements, like turrets shields and scanners, can be targeted and destroyed individually.

All so called system modules reserve system points when built, if you want to build a ship with more hull stability you will have to sacrifice on some other front, like fire power or shield strength. Larger ships will have more system points to spend on system modules. There will not be a wide selection of turrets in the beginning, but with time more turrets will be added to the game.

Scanning
dc21ff63312372b8ade69e84de2d95ac_original.gif

Feeling curious and want to see what's going on in other faction spaceships currently in the sector? Build a scanner and you're able to peek in. The scanner will come in handy when trying to determine whether this is a crew you want to mess with, or where to direct your more powerful special turrets.

5dbfccc75a5dd3fdf9ba3c2a013350d3_original.gif

"Seems Jemima and Lisette are playing Fatman Returns in co-operative mode. Others are probably sleeping. This is our chance to do a sneak attack and steal their space food."

New Music
We've kept Paul very busy and had him produce 4 new music tracks for the game for this update. You can listen to one of the new tracks above, this one is named "Memories". The soundtrack has come a long way, now with 12 in-game main tracks plus some additional tracks for things like exploring derelict ships and crew combat. That's well over 30 minutes of excellent music!

Space Haven Official Wiki
We've been working on a wiki/guide for Space Haven, filling it up with information and tips. We hope it will be of help for new players to get answers if something is unclear. We will keep adding information with time as we find out which things are hard to understand. You can check out the wiki below:

http://bugbyte.fi/spacehaven/wiki

How to Update
If you're an Alpha backer or higher you can now update the game either through the in-game update mechanism or through the Bugbyte redeem site:

• Method 1: You can use the in-game update mechanism. Launch the game and go to main menu and click Update! (You need to be logged in to Cloud with your account you used to redeem your Reward Code)
  • Method 2: Navigate to the Bugbyte redeem site and log-in with your account (Created when you redeemed the Reward Code) to grab the newest build: http://bugbyte.fi/redeem
We will most likely be Quick Patching the game in the coming days, so be sure to check out the in-game news section frequently.

If you're not an Alpha tier backer don't worry, we are once again one step closer to Steam Early Access, which is when we will send out access also to Crew Member backers!

c90d3af50ed715aaabb0108fcf266b91_original.png

We love to hear from you guys so don't hesitate to come have a chat with us =) You can connect with us from through the channels below:

We also have our mailing list which is great for keeping up to date with important news: http://bugbyte.fi/register

Need help with something? Send us an e-mail and we'll help you at: support@bugbyte.fi

eaf1ef506168517dd76cbf2924aaa72b_original.png

Be sure to wishlist Space Haven on Steam and GOG, to be notified of release =)

Full List of Patch Notes
  • Saved games are not supported from alpha 5 and previous versions.
  • Ship-to-Ship battles implemented.
  • Modified and implemented new features to the User Interface to support ship-to-ship battles.
  • Implemented various ship-to-ship battle effects, such as explosions and shield effects.
  • 3 new consoles to build: Weapons console, Shields console and Operations console.
  • New Facilities to build: Energy Turret, Shield Generator, Hull Stabilizer, Scanner and Solar Panel.
  • Added a new source of power, the solar panel, with efficiency based on the distance from the star system sun.
  • 4 New in-game music tracks added.
  • Modified and created some new ships for the factions you encounter.
  • Smaller improvements to the user interface and various in-game texts.
  • Balanced power generators.
  • Improved power view mode.
  • Added adjustable area range setting to power nodes.
  • Added in-floor power node.
  • Gas scrubber now produces carbon over time.
  • Increased certain starting resources slightly in scenario 01 and 02.
  • Autosave interval time is now 5 minutes in real time.
  • Added Hide UI keybind, for taking nice screenshots without the UI.
  • Help menu added with a link button to the Space Haven Official Wiki/Guide.
  • Scrapper renamed to Recycler.
  • Life Support renamed to Oxygen Generator.
  • Core renamed to Power Generator.
  • Tweaked default crew priority settings.
  • Rebalanced Optronics Fabricator, Cell Fuser, Advanced Assembler, Chemical refinery production lines.
  • Added a jobs associated with this facility tab for facilities, allowing manual assign when needed.
  • Tweaked traits to include things like surrender rate. A hero will be unlikely to surrender.
  • Fixed a bug where sector content was not updated when entering a new sector.
  • Fixed a bug where the resolution could not be bigger than 5280 pixels wide.
  • Fixed renaming crew member to change the name in the top list also.
  • Many other bug fixes.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bugbyte-ludibooster/space-haven/posts/2818548
Space Haven Enters Steam/GOG Early Access Thursday May 21st.

Bzzt...bzt.. This is Bugbyte mission control. Houston, we don't have a problem, we have a date. Repeat, we have a date! We have a Steam/GOG Early Access release date! Bzzt...Bzt... Over and out. Space Haven will be released on Steam and GOG as Early Access on Thursday 21st of May. Let's make this rocket launch a successful one together!

Story time. We recently attended a small game dev gathering here in Turku, Finland. When asked to introduce ourselves we eagerly told our story, and how Space Haven was looking very promising to be our best game yet.

We continued on to say one of our game dev related dreams out loud, which would be to have the number one spot in the "global top sellers" list on Steam. One of the attendees burst out laughing, thinking it was a joke. Well, to be honest. We didn't mean that Space Haven would stay up there forever, even a minute would be a dream come true for us =) It's honestly a dream we have and they say it's good to have goals in life!

ff4bbac8b092602aefbc525a0c30fe37_original.png

"I have a dream... That one day... For one minute... Space Haven would be the number one top seller on the "Global Top Sellers" - list on Steam"

It is once again time to rally up, Backers! Let's make Space Haven soar through the skies and reach the number #1 on the Global Top Sellers list, even if just for a minute! =) This would be something to tell our grand kids about.

What can I do to help?
  • Start beating the Space Drums, tell your friends and family, yell it out in every Discord channel and forum you can and tell them to Wishlist Space Haven on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/979110/Space_Haven/
  • Tell your favorite streamer to contact us at: support@bugbyte.fi - Let's invade YouTube and Twitch!
  • Be there with us on launch day Thursday May 21st, and help new players with their questions if you can! =)
267535f77ceb867757f7ccaeea571527_original.jpg

Small batch of Steam test keys available now for Alpha Backers and higher tiers. Everyone will receive their key closer to the Early Access release
We have received a small batch of Steam keys to let us test that the game is working properly on Steam.

Alpha Crew Member Backers and higher:

• You can now log in with your account (Same account you created earlier and redeemed the reward code with) at: http://bugbyte.fi/redeem
  • Once logged in you will be able to claim a Steam key (Only a small batch is available now, first come first serve)
Please, do not panic if you don't manage to get a key now. =) We will be able to provide a key for all of you closer to the Early Access release, a day or two before most likely. Also Crew Member Backers will receive a key right before Early Access release.

FAQ
I'm a Alpha Crew Member backer or higher but the redeem site says no keys available when I try to redeem?

We only have a small batch available now for testing purposes. Don't worry, we will be able to provide you a key right before Early Access release, we will notify you here again when more keys are available.

I'm a Crew Member Backer, when will I get a Steam key or a GOG key and access to the game?

You will receive a Steam key right before the Early Access release, it will be available in the redeem site for you and we will notify you here when they are available. You will also receive access to the Digital Download version then.

When the keys are available we will post news here on Kickstarter.

Are the Digital Download version and Steam/GOG versions the same?

Yes. The Digital Download version and Steam/GOG versions are kept up to date exactly the same way. The versions are identical.

Will Space Haven be released on GOG at the same time as on Steam? Are there any GOG test keys available now?

Space Haven will be released as Early Access on GOG at the same time as on Steam. However, GOG keys are not available yet, they will be available right before the Early Access release, a day or two most likely. Remember that you can only choose either the Steam key or GOG key per key reward, not both.

I have another question not listed here.

Please contact us at: support@bugbyte.fi

Thanks for reading, we will be returning with more news leading up to the Early Access release. Stay tuned. =)

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
This guy streamed Space Haven a lot lately and so far I like what I am seing. A lot of people who hate RimWorld setting seem to like this one.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They really should have had different levels in this. Just building wide seems wrong IMO.
Indeed, it is a bit weird for a space object, but it can be LARPed that big rooms extend to other levels.
From an usability point of view, mutiple levels are usually a pain to navigate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom