Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Quest II VGA v2.0

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey guys,

Some of you might know we made a Space Quest II remake a few years back. I'm finally working on and close to a v2.0 - with some bug fixes, some minor graphical updates, some music/sfx updates and the big thing - I put the hidden Space Quest III easter egg back in. That's the whole Garbage Freighter level of Space Quest III as a playable easter egg at the end of the game... if you happen to complete a couple of tasks or investigations.

upload_2019-5-15_14-56-45.png

upload_2019-5-15_14-58-44.png

I'm beta-testing it currently, to get any final bugs out. If anyone's interested in the beta, send me a message, other wise we should have this new version out in a few weeks.

Syl

Cipher
You know you've gone too far when your game is called Space Quest II 2.0. :P

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You know you've gone too far when your game is called Space Quest II 2.0. :P

Tell me about it. Every time I type that out in an email or message to the other guy working on it, I'm like "this is so redundant". But it is literally the second official version of our game. Sigh. Just looked at the list of stuff to do on it, and it's big. Mostly boring little things. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I have like... no time for it these days. Oh well. Not like I'm on the clock so to say!

Norfleet

Space Quest 2: Electric Boogaloo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom