Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spider-Man (PS4)

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
New SpiderMan exclusive for PS4

Falksi

Arcane
Another revolutionary "Open World" game, built around chore-like errands which only fucktards get pleasure from?!? AWESOME! :bounce:

Marvel's Spider-Man is not going to feature a well-known sidequest from the beloved Spider-Man 2 video game — hunting down balloons. But, the city will still be packed with optional activities.

One example includes Spidey scouring the city for backpacks he had previously webbed up, taking down Kingpin-controlled outposts, stopping random crimes, which can even take you into the interiors of buildings, and taking photos of gold cats for Black Cat.

And Taskmaster also appears, doling out...well, tasks to Peter in the form of bombs placed throughout the city Spidey must defuse. Completing these tasks earns Peter crafting materials that can be used for gadget upgrades.

Spider-Man can also interact with New York City's citizens as their friendly neighborhood hero. Spidey can high five, take selfies, and point finger guns at passersby.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/04/04/marvels-spider-man-for-ps4-gameplay-story-details-revealed

Christ alive, who the fuck is still getting their kicks from doing all this meaningless shit? :negative:

Egosphere

Arcane
Could that trailer be any more generic if it tried? Epic orchestral trash for music, lots of exploshuns, 30 seconds of some shitty intro talk. Yep, its the current year alright.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Christ alive, who the fuck is still getting their kicks from doing all this meaningless shit? :negative:
Cv1QgYC.jpg

500h of repetitive "gameplay" omg omg XDDD

deama

Prophet
So, is it any good? Anyone played it on the 'dex and has an opinion on it?
Also, is it coming to PC at some point or will it always remain a PS4 exclusive?

GrainWetski

Arcane
So, is it any good? Anyone played it on the 'dex and has an opinion on it?
Also, is it coming to PC at some point or will it always remain a PS4 exclusive?
It's a 30(ish, no doubt) FPS action game. It's guaranteed to be pure garbage.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

I've bought the figure edition. Overall the game is just a love letter for Spiderman fans, pretty good. Maybe the combat system is a bit popamole a la Batman Arkham style, but the rest is at a good level.

Now, the biggest letdown. No fucking Venom, neither Carnage what the fuck is this shit

Generic-Giant-Spider

Bro fuck Venom and Carnage, give us real fans the true villains we've been waiting for since the mid '90s.

That's right, I want the Doppelganger and Demongoblin.

Spiderdoppelganger.png

BADASS

latest

CHADLORD

orcinator

Liturgist
From what I heard the swinging doesn't have proper momentum since it's based around animations instead of physics.
Haven't seen definite proof of moonswinging yet. Well, moonswinging when you're swinging, moves in combat that use webs will work regardless where you are.

I guess it's what you'd expect when a mediocre dev gets a large budget.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
From what I heard the swinging doesn't have proper momentum since it's based around animations instead of physics.
Haven't seen definite proof of moonswinging yet. Well, moonswinging when you're swinging, moves in combat that use webs will work regardless where you are.

I guess it's what you'd expect when a mediocre dev gets a large budget.

I noticed it still does not move right. At least from the videos it seems that way.

Then again this does not look like I remember it either. Haha.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
I've just watched full walktrough on YT, it's twice good as I thought it will be. Not a masterpiece, but they nailed it. This is literally the best Spider-Man game we could get, and it's here. Much better than Batman series.
Sequel is 100% sure.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Will buy it on discount, along with the new tomb raider. Im still at the start of dragon quest and I won't finish it in time for red dead redemption 2 at the pace I'm playing.

Pound Meat

Prophet
What's with that white logo? Is he supposed to be Crimson Spider?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom