Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spoil Me

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
In Citadel I'm supposed to stop a rogue flamer from slaughtering Sylkies due to a mis-interpreted book, I've been told theres something in his room that might lead to him, but theres nothing there (a robe, a blank piece of paper, a inkwell) am I missing something or is something missing? What am I missing or where is this guy?

CP

Liturgist
HanoverF said:
In Citadel I'm supposed to stop a rogue flamer from slaughtering Sylkies due to a mis-interpreted book, I've been told theres something in his room that might lead to him, but theres nothing there (a robe, a blank piece of paper, a inkwell) am I missing something or is something missing? What am I missing or where is this guy?

So when you walk into his room nothing happens? Do any of your party have nature skill? I think they require fairly high nature skill to notice the map where he marked his hunting blinds. You can find him by the river south of the west citadel. He's fairly far south, but he's there. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks.

CP

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
One of my characters has a 40 something nature, never saw the map, Thanks!

CP

Liturgist
HanoverF said:

OK, now that I'm home I double checked. First you have to have talked to Leris. Then someone in your party has to have an Intelligence of at least 17.

That work?

CP

crpgnut

Augur
CP said:
HanoverF said:

OK, now that I'm home I double checked. First you have to have talked to Leris. Then someone in your party has to have an Intelligence of at least 17.

That work?

CP

Geeze, I spend too much time here for someone who isn't playing the game. CP, I had a character with 17+ Int but maybe not quite 40 in nature and I never saw the map either.
Does the fact that I raided the dorm before Leris marked it on my map have anything to
do with missing this piece of info? I generally explore and appropriate everything I can before talking to anyone. Leris mentioned his missing friend and marked my map but the place was empty of any clues.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Something that bugged me with this quest is the fact that I read the correct book (in fact, all books) with my Scholar (who else?) prior to getting this quest and noted the translation error (got a message saying something "hope nobody takes this too serious") and then learned that the rogue was the one responsible for the flawed translation. However, when talking to him I could not point out this fact, but had to go back and read the book again.

One would think that my Scholar with 20+ Intelligence and 40+ Literacy & Lore could put two and two together... :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom