Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SS Codex goes to space. Prospector ironman LP.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I stuck that landing beautifully, and I expect the crew to be happy about it. The captain mumbled something about our wages hinging on that landing, but whether he was being serious or not I do not know.

I see I've survived another night, that's good! very good.

I concur with the lowly scum from security, planet 4 looks like a good bet.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Number four it is! You'd better start praying, for Azira will land the ship right n...

mldukndpjs.jpg

...ow. One day you will learn to do it smoothly. I hope.

Tindrli, Grimgravy! Your hands are free, so grab whatever resources you can and drag it to the ship! Pronto!

We have a problem, though. See the temperature? It's positive. Guess what happens every time we step on ice.

rkyahgcdtf.jpg

I hope all of you can swin, men.

*sometime later*

Ok. The local equator is not what it used to be.

vkkudkkiwc.jpg

But you gotta admit - this place is beautiful

:love:

Let's avoid the ice from now on. Just in case.

*more time of scavenging fiesta passes*

ylbgrktqdr.jpg

DANGER ZONE, people. Let's go back to the ship, we need to refil oxygen anyway. We'll come back here from another side, trying to keep our distance from that.

torghvduna.jpg

Also, the temperature falls down to -40 during nights. Pretty sure the ice on the North and South Poles will remain solid at all times.

*we went full circle around the planet; people on board are throwing a party out of boredom*

Ok, now the local wildlife is awake. Two monsters to the south of us.

fsmpauqjtr.jpg

They don't seem to concerned about our presence, but let's take it really slow from here.

Aaand we're done.

ssgnayplae.jpg

No casualties, no accidents, no problems, a shitton of loot.

loptsmigpf.jpg

Never thought I'll have to say that, but WE WERE SUCCESSFUL, men. Take us INTO THE SPACE, Azira.

irhumxxovx.jpg

55 tons of fuel remaining. I see no reason not to land on another planet. Throw in your suggestions.

Spigot, you can rest on board this time. I'll take Azira with us, he can use some fresh air from our oxygen tanks.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
#5 then, that was my second choice. Also, I get to leave the ship? I'll bet it'll be a nice stroll. Maybe we'll even meet some friendly new faces...

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
I'm living the adventure I always wanted to live. Except I haven't got to shoot anything yet. And there's a remarkable lack of space vixens around. BUT our brotherhood endures... under the careful guidance of our exalted captain. Let's just keep mapping planets until we can afford some RANGED WEAPONS. I can't believe this ship is unarmed... I wonder that happened to the laser?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Here we go!

sxfxzllptu.jpg

BAM! You really like it rough, Azira.

Awright, you all know the drill. I'm sure we'll be fine under protection of pros like Zephyr or giant muscle men like Dayyalu.

This planet is rather generous too.

buhuymdepu.jpg

Yeah, so the ground rumbles every now and then - so what? We are no pussies, right? Some shaking only makes us more alert.

O-ho! Check this out.

erotqgaoyc.jpg

A MASSIVE FURRY FLYING SNAKE. It's basically a dragon. A big-ass furry dragon.

rnivatesak.jpg

Let's be realistic. If we kill a DRAGON, all the space ladies will jump in our beds, no questions asked. Trannies too. Killing a dragon is one of those one-in-a-lifetime achievements, you know. Like charity. Do it once - and you can be a total asshole for the rest of your life, people will still love, respect, and have sex with you.

I can call Azira and tell him to relocate the sh... Oh, right. Azira. Hello.

Doesn't matter! It's in deep sleep right now. I've heard hobbits are masters of sneaking. SIRS OF CODEX, WHAT SAY YOU?! SHALL WE SEND OUR BEST MIDGET SQEECOO AHEAD TO STAB THE BEAST IN THE EYE, AND THEN SHARE THIS VICTORY BETWEEN US?! I probably shouldn't shout.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
i agree with a pilot
I approve of the 'a'.

Doesn't matter! It's in deep sleep right now. I've heard hobbits are masters of sneaking. SIRS OF CODEX, WHAT SAY YOU?! SHALL WE SEND OUR BEST MIDGET SQEECOO AHEAD TO STAB THE BEAST IN THE EYE, AND THEN SHARE THIS VICTORY BETWEEN US?! I probably shouldn't shout.
The spirit of the vikings lives on and whispers in the back of your mind to slay the foul beast!

It advises to choose one of your toughest warriors for the task rather than engage it yourself, though. :M

lightbane

Arcane
Wonderful, a new test specimen! I say someone takes care of its "currently alive" problem so that it can be brought back to the ship.

Lhynn

Arcane
After failing to kill an iguana you want to go after a dragon? I think the captain just doesnt want to pay your wages men.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
SNEAK FORWAAAARD! GLORY AWAITS! LET'S STAB THE SHIT OU... oh

rykqvdcont.jpg

W-wait a moment.

:shredder:

katnpynyeu.jpg

Gawd. I forgot my cellphone on board. I really need to call, err, my mom. Yes. She'll get worried if I don't, you know them moms. Abort the mission! Let's run back to the ship, reeeally quiet. And then to space, like, immidiately. The signal is better out there.

bnkdhrzwbg.jpg

Phew. That was close. What? Calling my mom? Nevermind, I forgot that cellphones don't work IN SPACE.

Awright, you keep throwing those suggestions (do we fly somewhere/explore this system/name this system somehow/fly to Spacestation 1/etc). And I have to neutralize some dangerous liquids I found recently in Azira's locker. Can't leave them on board, men. They are too stronk, and have to be dealt with. See you tomorrow!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But everyone knows that our captain is the best man.

So... is that a duel proposition I hear?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom