Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Street fighter currently is very "incloooosive!" in a natural way, but SJW-tards are too busy critizing things like Cammy's design for being too sexy (Although there's almost no westernwoke female character with a muscular body like her).

85922b3302add2f851018cf37954bab4.gif

tumblr_pffgk3SRvH1rgj2rzo2_r1_500.gif

Bring back Sodom.

I accidentally found that:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016...om-japan-says-he-was-too-difficult-fit-story/

Not long after Street Fighter 5 was announced, we learned that the game was going to feature four characters from the Street Fighter Alpha series. R. Mika, Birdie, Nash, and Karin all made the cut, but what about Sodom?

"We have not forgotten Sodom," Sugiyama starts. "Sodom was one of the candidates we were considering from the Alpha series, but he was difficult to fit into the story."

Too bad because SF4/SF5 newcomers suck ass except for Juri and Abigail.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

I really hate when they use that story excuse, MK devs also said the same on which characters make the cut or not.

This is why I like SNK/KOF because they'll still bring back characters that don't make much sense in the storyline because fans like them enough. Like Geese should be dead but he still pops up due to fan demand or how dream match games bring back Rugal or long dead teams like New Faces.

Just sad they dropped the ball with Final Fight reps in SFV. Only ones I like are Cody and Poison (I actually like SFV Poison more than she played in USF4), Lucia is meh and Abigail should've been Hugo instead. Guy/Rolento would've been better than Lucia/Zeku.

Archibald

Arcane
I don't believe that someone writes story for the fighting game first and then decides, which characters fit in and which don't. Or that anyone sincerely gives a shit about someone not fitting nicely into SF storyline.

Sykar

Arcane
So he got Daigo'd again I see.
w5mw1ohrii331.png

Edit: No he messed up the parry sadly but Justin was quite shocked when he started parrying. Seems like he still has little PTSD all these years later. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom