Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
:shredder:
It's not her tits or heritage that's giving me a boner

Eyeball

Arcane
Me neither - it appears that she might be practicing some form of bastardised BJJ, meaning the Street Fighter series will finally have caught up with 1993.

HotSnack

Cipher
Brazillian and a lightning attack of some kind too, a possible lore tie-in with blanka?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Awwwwww yissss!!! I have my main!

zangief.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Zangief can block everything! Russia stronk!

Kapitaleests will be ground to dust beneath his Sovietanium pelvis!

Andhaira

Arcane
Have the core characters like Ryu received any added moves aside from the sooper VX speshuls?

And has Vega improved? He was mediocre in SF4, which is a pity because he was my favorite in SFII along with Ryu

HotSnack

Cipher
Have the core characters like Ryu received any added moves aside from the sooper VX speshuls?

And has Vega improved? He was mediocre in SF4, which is a pity because he was my favorite in SFII along with Ryu
I don't think Ryu got anything "new" pers se, he's got a parry and denjin mode in v-trigger as callbacks to SF3. Though denjin mode does make Ryu's fireballs move very fast, which probably makes him the most zoner-like char of those announced so far.

They went crazy with vega. He now has a claw on/off stance switch. With claw he is the familiar pokey vega, without claw he becomes more mix up orientated. Also he is currently a motion character instead of charge, though that's subject to change (depending on fan reactions I guess).

HotSnack

Cipher
Laura's debut trailer has been released (or leaked again? :lol:)

Getting some blue mary vibes off of her with the special that chains into a grab, and also:

:shredder:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Don't forget the gratuitous boobjiggle from the PAX (I think it was pax) tournament. They know their customers.

I'm kind of surprised neither Juri or C. Viper are in yet though.

Stompa

Arcane
Eh, Juri will probably be DLC and no one actually liked C. Viper as much as Capcom was pushing her.

HotSnack

Cipher
Don't forget the gratuitous boobjiggle from the PAX (I think it was pax) tournament. They know their customers.

I'm kind of surprised neither Juri or C. Viper are in yet though.
Yeah, as I main Juri in SF4 I was a bit disappointed that she hasn't been announced yet, though I am happy with Karin (even if she wasn't quite what I had wanted...) and Laura (whose playstyle I actually did have more in mind for when they announced Karin). If I might indulge in some conspiracy speak: I think this is partially due to their attempt at making SF5 feel more welcoming to new players, and a part of that is drastically reducing the numbers and effectiveness of zoning characters. Pretty much every char has an anti-fireball move of some sort, and the rumours are that the only pure zoning character is going to be the new character Zen. We still live in an age where scrubs complain about Ryu fireball zoning being "unbeatable". :retarded:

On the other hand, SFV is looking to be command grab city, so now capcom might have created the reverse problem where scrubs will now focus their hate on grappler chars instead of zoners. :lol:

Adon

Arcane
Yeah, I hoped that at least Juri would make it in of the SFIV characters, but I'm okay with the current roster. People have been wanting Nash, R. Mika, and Karin in a new game for a while now, and the new characters seem alright (I'm always up for new characters) especially Laura. :incline:

If the last returning character is indeed Dhalsim as has been rumored then I can already imagine who the first 4 DLC characters are going to be.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I'm still hoping for my mains Ibuki and Rolento to get added at some point, but am really happy that Karin was added.

Good that SFV isn't the SF2 wankfest that SF4 vanilla was.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom