Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stuck in Star Forge (KOTOR)

XBOX War3z

Novice
When you look at the walktroughs
Cut scene of the Republic battle plan going bad. You are talking to a hologram. Carth tells the Admiral that Bastila has turned to the darkside and is using her battle meditation against the Republic force. Once that's over and you land, choose your party...we chose Carth and Jolee.

Now off of the Ebon Hawk you'll meet some fellow Jedi. Then, some Sith will come out. Kill them. Head down the South path and go through the doors.

this should happen (only looked cos nothing happens for me)
when I left the ebon hawk nothing is there and both doors are locked
tried again from older save, same things happens, when I get on star forge, leave ebon hawk, nothing is there, nobody is fighting :(

anybody knows why??

Spazmo

Erudite
It's simple. You have to kill the Muluk tribes on the secret Planet of the Ph4t L3wt. This should yield the mighty Amulet of the Lookjooks. Simply use the Amulet's Cover Up Bad Design power and you're set!

dipdipdip

Liturgist
I don't know what to tell you. It's a very buggy product. I ran into a show stopping bug myself.

DrattedTin

Liturgist
Locue said:
Get the patch, damn it. The game won't be buggy after that.

Ahh, the refreshing naivete of youth.

*wistful sigh*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom