Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Released

Sloul

Savant
458dc010a559d8020f5232b9529a5e14.png

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Turn on the option that lets you click a button to read notes as text. :M

Just completed the first dungeon yesterday. Liking what I see so far. People are right when they say its really similar in feel to Arcanum. A few negative points though:

I don't get Arcanum at all. It's far more like Bloodlines in terms of content and how it's simultaneously constrained while giving you a lot of options (plus bad combat).

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Do we have a consensus on the quality of Stygian yet?
starts off strong, then devolves into nothingness
buggy as fuck
main story is unfinished

Well shit, that’s disappointing. Was really hoping for a good lovecraftian rpg to scratch the itch. I’ll wait a few months and see if they turn opinions around.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom