Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Survey of the Reddit Fallout fanbase (results inside)

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Hidden & Dangerous

Frozen

Arcane
It is true. And the Elder Scrolls games aren't RPGs, they are Fallout 3 with swords.

You can call it whatever you want the point is- its the same game, same engine, same mechanics.
There is no difference between any TES game and F3 and F4 and they all together have nothing with Fallout (F1 and F2)
And yes they are not an RPG its more like hike and environmental simulator and nothing more.
TES game really don't need any story, not because its always cheap trash but because the point of a TES game is to just mindlessly hike into a sandbox and headcanon the rest.
Cheaper version (free) of a TES game is walking outside and daydreaming.
Retards that like TES game call this "feature" (same as years of fixing bugs and wasting time on irrelevant stupid mundane shit they call "mods")
Its similar how COD games really don't need single player mod.

The Fallout games I enjoyed the most are the original Wasteland, Fallout 2 and New Vegas.
Fallout was disappointing for me because I expected a better Wasteland, still, a great game.
I don't even know what to think about Fallout 3 & 4 (though I only played this last one for an hour): they are beyond retardation, I just can't understand what it is, it's like the writers are 9 years old boys trapped in an adult body.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom