Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Swen Vincke and Chris Avellone talk Divinity: Original Sin 2 on The PC Gamer Show

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Guido Henkel still looks exactly the same.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I dunno, does MCA look muscular or fat? Did he inject T?

Kz3r0, requesting natal chart for MCA

He is just slowly reverting to his original form

2e2m0b9.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane

Chris Avellone
I need the birthplace and hour of birth, thanks.
Here the data I used:

September 27, 1972
Time of Birth 12:00 PM
City of Birth Alexandria (Alexandria), Virginia, United States
jlp0oma.png

Very interesting, Pluto, Sol, Mercury, Uranus, Lilith and Ceres in Libra, very 'balanced' and balance is his doom, it also seems that entrepeneurship is not MCA forte, he is better off being part of a hierarchy than being a boss, also he is bound to cchange employer quite often with a corollary of assorted troubles.
Mars in Virgo, this explain the meekness, also a momma boy, typically Italian.
Venus in Leo, charming.
Saturn and Moon in Gemini, quite the contradiction, he can detect lie and exorcise evil while being not so pure, a dark paladin.
Jupiter in a cusp with Capricorn and Sagittarius, very dependent on relationships and authority.
Neptune in Sagittarius explains why he works in the electronic entertainment industry.
By this chart seems tha MCA career in the creative field is by accident or due to the oblique influences of Gemini and Libra sith the decisive apport of Neptune, the agent of Aquarius, probably his first vocation was as a lawyer.

Last edited:

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
latest

This how i will forever picture you now Roguey

Edit: hmm not sure why the image shrank

Last edited:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If they DON'T put a Goth in this game now, I am going to be extremely dissapointed... :M

Drunk EDIT: Perhaps he could be the man of many cheeses new boyfriend....

Last edited:

Latro

Arcane

Chris Avellone
I need the birthplace and hour of birth, thanks.

Mars in Virgo, this explain the meekness, also a momma boy, typically Italian.
Venus in Leo, charming.
Saturn and Moon in Gemini, quite the contradiction, he can detect lie and exorcise evil while being not so pure, a dark paladin.
Jupiter in a cusp with Capricorn and Sagittarius, very dependent on relationships and authority.
Makes sense. Italian momma boy? He looks completely italian in the latest pictures.

Charming? ofc

Can detect lies and evil? But is reliant on authority? Complete 1 for 1 for his work at Obsidian, with Feargus using him and MCA getting into huge fits of anxiety because he enjoys authority but not being used by it.

Latro

Arcane
btw, can we get a natal chart of Feargus Urqheart? Curious to see how his handling of Obsidian coincides with his chart.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom