Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware System Shock 3 by OtherSide Entertainment - taken over by Tencent!

Space Nugget

LESS T_T Did anyone left the studio since the Starbreeze deal fell through?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
New look of SHODAN:

SS3_2019_1920x720-0x0.png

Shroud of the Avatar spin-off confirmed.
latest

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Y'all remember SHODAN possessed that woman at the end of SS2, right? She's not just a face anymore, if you know what I mean.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
New look of SHODAN:

SS3_2019_1920x720-0x0.png

Updated on the company website. Somehow reminds me of the ending "honey" moment of SS2.

https://forums.otherside-e.com/t/shock3-news-at-unity-keynote-monday/9978/7

The Unity keynote should be centered around Shock3’s development and how some programs / tools in Unity are used for building the systems.

Also, as a side note for the hardcore, I’ve started to update the OSE site… more to come during the keynote once our teasers are posted.

Teasers, eh?

Space Nugget

For all the shit I talk, I still have quite a lot of trust and "faith" in Warren and OtherSide Austin.

Edit: :shittydog:

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
At least it's something. I wouldn't be surprised if the funneled money meant for Underworld to this, judging from the decent quality art assets.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Wish I knew that it wasn't a intended upload, I could have ripped that in 20 seconds.

Space Nugget

W4L0Fy.jpg

"The secondary unit should be online soon. It's currently undergoing preparation and will be operational within six months."

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
From Discord:

I had on my schedule that we'd be ready by 8:30pm ET, but the youtube video will not be live until our teaser plays

Sounds like SS3 reveal will be start in 10 minutes or so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom