Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware System Shock 3 by OtherSide Entertainment - taken over by Tencent!

Angthoron

Arcane
So System Shock 3 is apparently being made now?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
W5UU4UE.jpg

3oNsl9d.jpg

Last edited:

Egosphere

Arcane
This info is new to me. They did fuck up the last two remakes so I have no hope, but what the fuck is this shit I see about Oddworld? It used to be one of my favorite games and SS3 is very likely to be hot garbage covered shit, so I want to hear about Oddworld, and not SS3, since it will be garbage covered shit, and Oddworld I want to hear about, not SS3, because...

Off topic: they're releasing a new game in the series next year. Oddworld Soulstorm.

Terenty

Liturgist
fgeIR1w.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Where the fuck do they find all these fucking trannies? Is there some kind of fucking agency? Fuck.

:prosper:

Yeah, its no wonder every gamedev company advocate for representation and shit, every one of them seems to have at least one trans in their midst

drgames

Scholar
I come with low expectations, and yet, they still manage to disappoint me. They can't even get shodan right.

drgames

Scholar
A tranny is just a chick with a feminine dick. Btw, she/he(/it?) is the graphic programmer, chill out.

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
The tranny is responsible for graphics. And graphics is all we have seen. I would say that (s)he deserves some kudos, as this small teaser does not look like shite.

I am more inclined to hate a bunch of pretentious old men responsible for gameplay. It is obvious that they have nothing to show.

Zer0wing

Cipher
He's a graphics engineer, presentation looks good, especially for Unity. So at least he gets the job done. It's one of those rare cases when it doesn't matter how it looks and what it does in its free time because it doesn't hurt his productivity. So far. We don't know what final games will look like.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I think this game could give me a Dead Space fix. Mediocre it may be, but at least it's in first-person and not in some weird sideways-shoulder-third-person-perspective (which was frustrating throughout the whole game and the one big reason why I can't play it anymore).

I swear if I see one person being hyped by this... This looks like another installment of OtherSide entertainments track record of whoopsie dhoopsie teehee its not good at all now is it, but it was made with heaaaart we sweaar you guuys! I am starting to think these guys are actually just doing money laundering or something like that, no way can anyone look at that trailer and go " Yes this is what professionally made games are supposed to look and play like."

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
I'm weak-willed and will say I'm cautiously optimistic about this. It looks far more competently made than Underworld Ascendant at the very least, and I'm happy to see Cortex Reavers making a comeback.

drgames

Scholar
"That animated SHODAN won't be to everybody's liking, but otherwise the game looks certainly looks more impressive than Underworld Ascendant." Infinitron Bro, everything looks more impressive than UA.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Also a glimpse from the keynote:

P7uDFmA.jpg

The station has six levels? Also TriOptimum again. (Well what else, it's TriOptimum way.)

Curratum

Spector is a washed up fogie who produced one good game, 20 years ago, with a team of talented folks, largely by chance and very likely never understood well what made it good and popular. Why would anyone get excited about this shit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom