Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taking screenshots?

Radish

Novice
How do I take screenshots in this game? PrintScrn and paste doesn't seem to work, but there must be some way considering the existence of screenshots on the Zero Sum website.

Radish

Novice
Once again I answer my own question, though the method is a bit complex and I'm sure there's another, better way to do it within the game.

Now, the game seems to keep most keyboard commands from reaching Windows, but Ctrl+Alt+Delete still works. However, the game "rebels" against it, refusing to let the desktop or the task manager actually display (mostly, anyway, little bits and pieces occasionally flicker on the screen) and continuing to show the game instead, though it is clear from how the mouse and keyboard act that the task manager has focus. At this point I can now press PrintScrn, then move the mouse towards a corner of the screen, click to get the game back in focus, quit out of it, then go into Photoshop and finally paste the screen as normal.

So now just for the hell of it here's some Possessed I've been playing around with the textures for.
playingwithpossessed.jpg

The one on the left being the original.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom