Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tapatalk support

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
How fun. I had to register to find this out:
  • Please download and install the respective plugin for your forum systems. Official plugins support:
  • vBulletin 3.7, 3.8 and 4.x
  • phpBB 3.0.x and 3.1.x
  • SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 2.0RC3 and 2.0RC4
  • IPBoard 3.0.x and 3.1.x
We aren't any of the above. Though we may end up being SMF before the end of the year.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Fucking callphone newfagery. Make the forums require a Windows or Linux computer.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
DarkUnderlord said:
How fun. I had to register to find this out:
  • Please download and install the respective plugin for your forum systems. Official plugins support:
  • vBulletin 3.7, 3.8 and 4.x
  • phpBB 3.0.x and 3.1.x
  • SMF 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 2.0RC3 and 2.0RC4
  • IPBoard 3.0.x and 3.1.x
We aren't any of the above. Though we may end up being SMF before the end of the year.

Thanks for checking. SMF sounds like a good idea, I prefer it over phpbb.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
DarkUnderlord said:
Though we may end up being SMF before the end of the year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Before the end of the year, holy shit :lol:

We'll upgrade to commemorate the release of Age of Decadence

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
This has been installed. Someone who's actually bothered to pay for the app will have to let me know how it is.

Look under Games -> PC.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
So this seems pretty easy to use actually. I'll just reimburse myself for the app out of the codex' slush fund.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I get a dialog box suggesting that I buy Tapatalk when I access the forums from my Android phone, now.

I'm considering it - unless somebody knows of a superior freeware solution that DU can install?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This has been installed. Someone who's actually bothered to pay for the app will have to let me know how it is.

Look under Games -> PC.

Bought it, installed it. It's pretty damn good. Fast. The forum's features are well-integrated.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Hmm. Wait, actually I don't think it's possible to brofist a post from Tapatalk. :decline:

Works fine on Windows Phone 7.

Is it possible to increase the forum icon resolution? 173x173 would be ideal :) Currently, when I pin the Codex to my start screen, the image is very blurry. It would be nice the enjoy the Codex troll in it's full glory.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Works fine from an Android phone. First and probably last Android app I'll ever buy.

Now I can read the Codex in all those idle times and family visits.

pipka

Savant
What sorcery is this!? This tapatalk thing-a-magic support is awesome.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk. Hurr Durr Derp Derp Derp.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Um, I can already browse and post on these forums using my BB and it's pretty easy to use and navigate. What exactly does this app do?

Is faster than loading the full webpage and easier to navigate:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom