Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Temple+ Engine Enhancement and Bugfix Mod for The Temple of Elemental Evil Released

Melcar

Arcane
Too many AWESOME buttons to press.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
78aDMY7.png
:fallout3:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Beague would Hypno-Toad Fargo into debate on libertarianism and TTON would be delayed a year. Also, Beague doesn't like money but it would be awesome for Fargo to give him a job working on the combined KoTC / ToEE game.

Severian Silk

Have you figured out how to edit 3D character models yet? I dream of making a mod, but need to understand the 3D formats used.

Ironcore

Barely Literate
The impetus for Temple+ was actually a failed negotiation to obtain the source code for ToEE.

Wolfman Cain refuses to part with his source code without a hefty sum?

Nope, Tim is A-OK. There's just not enough money in it to even bother the Hasbro lawyers.
Freaken sad that they are not gonna make another toee like game (mainly the turn based aspect I enjoy so much) but they still manage to get in the way of people that are trying to better the game. I played toee like 10 times now, restarting weather it's due to co8 update or game crash. It's a beautiful game I like to play. Hoping that there is someone out there who shares my ideology and love of this game and makes another turn-based master piece.

Ironcore

Barely Literate
Fantastic work guys. I just recently started to play the final version of co8 and I am almost there to beat zugg. Now I have to start over again. I am hoping I guys can make more powerful enemies. Lay time u payed and reached lol 15+ all encounters were a joke and beat them so easily. Please mare more powerful monsters. ..PLEAEE..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom